Backup progress?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Backup progress?

• My Mom is moving to a new (unrooted) tablet from her old rooted tablet. She has some coins, power ups and slings and would like to move them to her new device. Is it possible? I’m asking because this game change levels every week and I don’t know if saving data works like the other AB games.
    Any reply would be very welcomed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • werehamsta
    @werehamsta

The *official* way would be to connect the game to your Facebook account and synchronize it… but that’s exactly what I tried to do today and now my progress is synchronized to zero >:(. So if you value your life or your reason keep away from the moor… er, I mean, if you want your progress secure, root your device and use some backup program like Titanium.

Marty Michael
    @mmc1951

The game ABF needs to be connected to Facebook on all her devices.

Shirokova
    @shirokova

We made a facebook account to backup and the same happened. Finally I ended up using Helium (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.backup&hl=es_419), which lets you to backup apps in a rooted device and if you want to restore in an unrooted device, you just need to connect it to a computer and follow the instructions. It worked like a charm, so you can try it too! also, you can save your file on Dropbox or Google Drive, so there’s not need to put a sd card on the “old” device to backup! :D
    Thank you everyone for the replies!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Backup progress?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.