Back to the lousy treasure chests

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Back to the lousy treasure chests

• After the last upgrade, some people, me included, got the upgraded treasure chests, labeled common, rare, and legendary. They gave hats, pearls, and loads of gems sometimes. The common (free) chest gave up to 40 pearls. the rare (red) chests gave up to 100 pearls, 3X hats, and 200 gems. Yesterday I updated my iPad operating system, and now I’m back to the old chests. Was it just a coincidence that the game changed and everyone who had the the good chests lost them, or was it just my luck that the newer OS changed the game fundamentals for me?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • ii
    @iiii

I never had those, but my son (on a different device) does, go figure.

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Hi @jim151, I still have the upgraded treasure chests. But thanks for the heads up… I think I’ll hold off on upgrading my iOS until I hit 25k pearls.

On top of the 3X hats and 200 gems, the legendary chests do occasionally give out the 5X hats and 500 pearls. I’ve gotten 7 of those hats through the legendary chests and average about 700 pearls a day. Just need to hit 25K pearls and I’ll be set and not have to worry about the chests changing on me.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Back to the lousy treasure chests

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.