At Wits End with AB2 Crashes

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum At Wits End with AB2 Crashes

• Please HELP! For weeks I have been stuck on boss fight level 1026, because I can’t get through it before it crashes. I have reset my iPad, reset my network settings, played it with the game connected and not connected to the Internet. Is there anything I can do to get past or skip this level? I’m ready to give up on this game.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • kelshe
    @kelshe

Maybe clear your cache, play disconnected and in airplane mode.

Cyberdog
    @cyberdog

Thanks for responding.
    How do you clear the cache?

kelshe
    @kelshe

Somewhere in your settings menu there should be an application manager. Open that and you should see AB2. Tap that and you should have some options, one of which is clear cache.

Cyberdog
    @cyberdog

I have an older iPad that can’t update to the latest operating system, so emptying the AB2 cache isn’t in the options; it’s just “delete app.” I’ll contact Rovio directly and see if they have any ideas, but thanks anyway for the suggestion.

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Hey @cyberdog!

If you’re still stuck, send me a message here with a detailed description of what happens, and what device + Operating System version you have. Maybe we can find a solution.

Take care!

/Hank

Cyberdog
    @cyberdog

I’m using an iPad running 9.3.5 (which is too old to upgrade to ios 10.) The game levels were working okay until I got to level 1026 (boss fight/chef pig). The game just can’t get through the level without crashing, and runs really slow (birds launch slow, structures crash in slow motion.) The arena and daily challenges, which used to crash or were unplayable, now work fine. I contacted Rovio, and they said that the game uses a lot of power and memory and that could be the problem, but if that was the case, wouldn’t everything crash? I’ve rebooted my iPad repeatedly, and still have a lot of memory available on it, so short of upgrading to a new device, I’m not sure what else I can do, but thanks so much for trying to help. Really appreciate it.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum At Wits End with AB2 Crashes

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.