Arena Weirdness (lots of free gold medals, skipped from bronze to diamond)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena Weirdness (lots of free gold medals, skipped from bronze to diamond)

• So, I just started playing this game a little over three weeks ago. My first week of arena started with a day to go, so I didn’t advance. Week two I came in second, got my silver medal and 50 gems, and advanced to bronze. Last week I won my bronze league, and got NINE gold medals (+100 gems) and am now playing (and leading by a wide margin, brag brag!) in diamond league! Makes no sense, right?

@bankler
    any thoughts?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • rjallenxxx
    @rjallenxxx

I am in Diamond league. I had 3 silver 1 gold. Tonight the tournament ended with me in first place. When I looked at my scoreboard, I had, instead of 2 golds 3 silver. I had 8 golds, 3 silver.

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

There is a glitch that will give you more medals than what you’ve really earned. I just got promoted to diamond league. I should have been promoted to a lower level league, but I’m not sure which one. Perhaps Rovio isn’t bothering with the other leagues anymore, since it really doesn’t matter?

MG516
    @mg516

I just encountered a similar situation. I was away from AB2 for a couple of months so my birds are all level 4 and 5. I was competing in an Azure league last week where I finished second. Before this week I had one gold and one silver medal. I am now in a diamond league with 1 gold and 5 silver medals. I love AB2 but am really frustrated by the inconsistencies that occur regularly.

@Bankler

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@mg516 – it may be there are so few players left now to populate the leagues, that when you are promoted you skip leagues? I should have been promoted to amethyst but ended up in diamond, three weeks ago. Or maybe it’s just another Rovio error.

Medals can seemingly be added by refreshing the page as arena is updating from the close of one week to the next week. I knew I had won promotion and refreshed page, only getting Matilda connection error each time, when it finally updated and I could access table, I had obtained 11 bronze medals. Or maybe it’s just a Rovio error.

The game is held together with string and duck tape.

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

Well as I said in another thread, I’ve gotten tired of AB (any AB, not just AB 2) for now, so I’m not playing much. If there are other leagues, I should be demoted. It will be interesting to see which league I get demoted to.

MG516
    @mg516

@Aeshna – I appreciate your insights on these issues. Seeing how few scores are being posted on the scoreboards tends to verify your premise about how few people are playing AB2. I also encountered the connection problem you mentioned, my bad because patience isn’t always a virtue of mine. This game held such promise, but changes through the various updates have degraded the fun in the game and that is really too bad. I will continue to plod through although reaching level 8 with all my birds may be impossible without spending major money. I especially like your comment regarding duck tape and I also like your icon. Continued luck in flinging. Regards.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@mg516 – thanks for that :)

I tried to replicate medal error when I finished 3rd two weeks ago but couldn’t! Although last week after finishing 7th I had loads of Matilda connection errors as I tried to reload the game.

Delano Jennings
    @delano-jennings

I’m in Diamond League with all my birds at Level 5 except Matilda the white pig which is at Level 4 and 112 feathers away from reaching Level 5 with her

I’ve won 18 Gold, 8 Silver and 2 Bronze medals. I currently have 38 stars and am in the lead for the tourney that ends in 7 hrs with 312 stars.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena Weirdness (lots of free gold medals, skipped from bronze to diamond)

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.