Arena Season 15, Reward

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 15, Reward

•  

So I just finished the first stage of rewards for Season 15.  I neverously awaited the opening of the chest, hoping NOT to get the 10 circle disc things (useless!)  To my shock and utter excitement, I received ALL of the rewards… !!??  I’m afraid that the powers that be will see this post and shut my account down.  But I didn’t and don’t cheat.  I’m not smarting enough to.  I just grind like a regular player.  Then I got this…  Am I just lucky?  Anyone else ever got this?

I did receive something like this a few weeks back from the daily video reward, it gave me all the rewards: 2 shards, 1 lucky coin, 100 mastery for all, and the 75 snouts.  If this is a new additional accidental bonus, very cool and good luck!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Seb
    @sebth

Same here. Except for the mastery because all my birds are 90.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Why are you so freaked out over this? You should be happy you got all rewards.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I opened the chest and GOT all the rewards in your screenshot, too :-)

Finally, they gave us an appealing chest, IMHO. :-)

Coach MP
    @coachmp

Thanks all for responding and posting a screen shot!  It’s cool to see that others were getting this benefit as well.

Anytime you get all of the rewards instead of just one at random is definitely a time to be happy!  Have a great day!

-MP

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 15, Reward

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.