Arena battle freeze

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena battle freeze

• Hello! Did anybody else experience a bug that freezes your fight in an arena battle…meaning you cannot move any of your birds although is your turn?
    I am sure it is not the device as my ipad is working just fine, it is just some game bug that happened to me already a lot of times and if I abort the battle (the only way to not be stuck any more) then I obviously lose it…. So unfair…
    Anyone else experienced this… Is there a way to fix it?
    Thank you

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Au
    @arushss

ya it happened with my chuck… it was so frustrating that I had to close the game forcefully and then found that it ridiculously counts as 1 battle lost.. I am now going to write to Rovio regarding this issue.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Did the opposing team have a banner with protection from one of its birds? A known bug is that the Arena freezes in about 50% of the cases when a bird auto-defends the banner.

Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

samething happened to me… several times already :-(

also, i noticed that an opponent with an auto defend banner (defended by chuck) did defend the banner succesfully and also NO damage was done to the defending bird! this happened to me three times in a battle which was already started by opponent

I do not mind losing, but this sucks!

game is getting buggier and buggier … thinking of uninstalling

D.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@angryjohnny Yes, when I try to attack the banner the bird that auto-defends doesn`t take damage, only shows “protection of red”. In the next turn I can´t attack with the bird. I have to exit.

Thomas J. Seidel
    @thomas-j-seidel

When i reach the 6th level of consecutive wins the game freezes on my Note8 plus, only way out is close game and lose all consecutive wins.

AlexKidd69
    @alexkidd69

Oh yes, it seems like I lose 1 or 2 battles per week this way.

It does seem like the program is malicious… If I’m trying for a bonus, whatever bonus is hardest for me, that’s when it chooses to freeze. (for example, if I need to knock out red 3 times with Chuck- once I’ve defeated him and about to win the battle is when it freezes.)

another bug?

The banner that slows down your rage chili- (Sorry, I’ve never had one so I don’t know the name) My battles start with the full rage, What will happen is the flames go away, the chili bar is solid gold, still full, but you can’t use the chili, and the flames never come back and the bar never changes.  I think this happens most often when the enemy attacks first.  (if that is the case then my defense bubble is on when this occurs.)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena battle freeze

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.