Anyone else with Critical Server Errors?

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Anyone else with Critical Server Errors?

• I haven’t been able to play at all today. I can get into the game, but when I try to do anything like send out a scout, I get I get “Critical Server Error, please restart the app” – which of course restarting the app doesn’t solve the problem. I assume this issue is probably server-side so it is affecting lots of people, but just in case it is just me, I thought I’d ask here. Anyone else having this issue?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Few times today. Housekeeping in friends list = crashed!!! After beating up some pigs, crashed again. Even leveling up caused a crash.

Similar issues last night while sitting beside my gateway. No it cannot be my internet as I was logged into another serious online game: World of Tanks.

Caleb Cook
    @caleb-cook

I’m having the same issue. Are you a Public Beta User? I’m wondering if that is the issue…

ToniG
    @tonig

Yes. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen “server errors” but it is the worst time. This must be a beta – hate being a guinea pig on a bug ridden app.

ADBjester
    @adbjester

Had them a few hours ago.   They went away.  Server issues happen.

These aren’t the birds you’re looking for.

You can go about your business.

Move along.

Jester

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Anyone else with Critical Server Errors?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.