anyone else lose their progress from this morning?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum anyone else lose their progress from this morning?

• I logged in this morning and unlocked the 4 new characters and made a few upgrades, plus put Santa hats on all of my birds to unlock the achievement. I logged in again about an hour ago and the characters were gone I still needed to explore the areas and unlock them all, no one was wearing hats either. It appears I got all of the four thousand or so pigs back that I used to unlock them with, have no idea what effect it had on my gold though. Anyone else? I also noticed that a few other levels I had finished are now back. I’m going to stop playing for now until I hear something if they going to keep resetting it? Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Red7827
    @gulgor0

For me, i dont seem being able to borrow birds from Facebook (it shows i’m connected, but i don’t have any friends)

Hex
    @hxadecmel

I have not noticed or checked to see anything fishy about Facebook, I also noticed that I can’t see the leaderboards anymore. Anyone else having this? I’m guessing my post is going to be deleted soon because I can’t find it listed on the main ABT forum page, I had to go to it with a direct link. Hopefully it won’t get deleted, and hopefully I am the only one having this issue, but I would like to know if others did as well so I know if I should bother playing anymore? Thanks all!

Matt Rohde
    @matt-rohde-10

I kind of have a similar issue to the one you mentioned. I lose progress on my rank. If i close or crash the game, when i log back in, my rank is 1. but as soon as I finish upgrading or unlock a new transformer, my rank recalculates correctly. While my rank is 1, i have no access to Skywarp’s level bomb ability. It’s as if Rovio forgot to calculate the player’s rank at application start up.

So, yes, my progress stays the same, but my rank isn’t always reflecting it. this is ever since the December 23 update on android.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum anyone else lose their progress from this morning?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.