Angry Birds Original (ABO) iOS bugs

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Original (ABO) iOS bugs

• Sorry if this has been covered already, but ABO threads are hard to find.  I spent some time away from the game because I thought it had been retired.  But recently I discovered the Bird Island and Piggy Farm updates.  I downloaded, signed in with my Rovio Account, and had my progress restored.

There are 2 major iOS bugs that are frustrating me:

1) Mighty Eagle missing.  I had purchased the Mighty Eagle years ago.  No attempt to restore works.  “Oops! We couldn’t connect to the store. Please check your purchase account and Internet connection.”  There are no problems with either.  Has anyone found a way around this?

2) The Mighty League.  I am unable to participate because the game reliably crashes after completing tutorial level 3 “League of Learning”.  Has anyone found a way around this?

Angry Birds HD ver. 7.4.0

Apple MGKL2LL/A iPad Air 2 64GB

iOS 10.3.2

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • There4IM
    @there4im

Timing is everything.  Today’s update (7.5.0) fixed the Mighty League, gave me FB connect, and a relatively worthless (for experienced flingers) tutorial.

However, the Mighty Eagle Restore still yields a frozen screen.

There4IM
    @there4im

Still completely riddled with bugs.

Game crashes on tutorial level 14. (Display frozen on tip to use targeting power-up prior to crash)

Game crashes on Mighty League wood level 6.

Fishdom ad never returns closeout screen–goes to black.  Refreshing app restores the game but removes audio.

Mighty Eagle restore still freezes app. (However the restore works on iPhone running non HD version)

Rovio QA has really gone downhill.

There4IM
    @there4im

Latest update has destroyed this game. Happy to see the money grab for tickets is gone, but latest iOS crashes on half of the ads used to get power-ups.

Just purchased a Short Fuse power-up to get my final star and the level crashed on activating, when I was clearly going to get the points.

Look, I know this game is on its last legs, and is only getting revenue from ads at this point, but Rovio is seriously showing a lack of self-respect when it comes to QA.

Did *anyone* test this update and its ad server integration? I’d love an official response but don’t expect one.

Deleting now.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Original (ABO) iOS bugs

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.