After update Rainbow Bar progress lost

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum After update Rainbow Bar progress lost

• After I updated epic this week my rainbow bar in the arena area went from alost full getting a set item to about 40%. Not sure if it happened in the normal nest since I dont recall my progress.

Anybody else habe this happened to them. Poor practice by rovio if they made this part of the update. Between this and the other changes they made I think my ABE days are coming to an end.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • mala
    @mala

yes, mee too, i’ve already reported it in the “update topic”, don’t remember about my arena bar, but the nest one was almost full, now it’s empty by 2/3

this upgrade is a mess

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I think this change has happened to everyone, whether they were paying attention or not. Rovio did increase the chance of getting a set item during a rainbow riot, but it sounds like they have made the cost of a guaranteed set item about 3 times as expensive. If so, really greedy.

BINH
    @binh

my arena rainbow bar is almost filled up; now it’s just 1/4

mandypoopie
    @mandypoopie

I get if they want to change the cost of a roll, however your current progress should stay the same. Why penalize people for updating?

mandypoopie
    @mandypoopie

Submitted a ticket to rovio. They replied with sorry but there is nothing they can do. Not even that they will put measures in place to prevent with future updates.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum After update Rainbow Bar progress lost

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.