ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 193 total)
  • Replies
  • waze
    @wazemank

Congrats @abgofast! you’re this week’s Android’s champion. I confirm your 727,115, my (definitive) 717,106 and @alcusto’s 673,465 (I think he has not given his best this week).

Hope the prize for the second place will be a new (no Seedway, no Air) kart.

Nice battle again, mate!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Made a typo on my original post but have corrected my track #4 score to 110,428 NOT 130,428! I wish! That one is a @#^@$@##$!

@angryde
    @abgoria

race #4 is brutal … my best above at 110,428 … marginally moved it up from 109 something this morning. My technqiue….launch straight and aim for right launch arrow plank….as flying move wings left/right quickly to get more points than if you were to fly straight (game likes to reward a “flying drift”?). Once to other side, i navigate around the obstacles trying to drift. Find it okay to hit the glass obstacles but if I hit the wall or the other obstacles, kart slows down way too much and kills you in the end. Once I make it to the next launch, I aim for the left edge of the first hanging plank so I can attempt to bounce of it and land on the third hanging plank (missing the 2nd one) and then launching for the next yellow road area. I attempt to fly over the 3 wooden? boxes and then land drifting around all obstacles. I recall trying to keep right before making sharp left to go inside the obstacles before the hill, then trying to keep the kart straight to the end crossing the finish line with a drift (if time allows). I can’t find a practical use for Hal’s Hurricane on this event so I don’t bother to trigger it.

race #5 is all about being aggressive with Terrance right off the word Go! He might be the big bird, but you’re the boss Bomb bird! lol (everyone knows I’m a Red guy but Bomb is growing on me as a fav too!) … yes…you gotta land on him of the slingshot, ram him a few times and attempt to spin him out all while trying to drift your kart as much as possible while avoiding the boulders. You also want to blast him with your bomb power when he gets mad and shoots his lightning anger at you. I try to time this so I also permanently get the lead and drift my kart the rest of the way home

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

@ABGoFast. Teehee on what you said about track 4. You and @abgryde are amazing in details. Thanks for the great tips. Alas my skill sucks. It is either too much drifting and over zealous banging that i missed by a fraction. Not much time left so may not complete this weeks tournament at all with tracks 4 and 5.

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

Just managed to finish this week’s tournament with 590+ but did not get any coins or gems in the last race against white bird (matilda?). Is there a glitch here or …….? It says coin 0, gem 0 on the bar.

waze
    @wazemank

@abgoria I don’t know… maybe you must finish the five races to get your prize… ??

@all Just want to know which your position and prize have been in this weekly’s tournament. Have all the champions won the same prize? And second ones?

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

@wazemank. Yes i finished all tracks. This is the second time i was able to finish all tracks. Last week was difficult and could not finish tracks 4 and 5. I remember the first time i finished all i was sent a gift box.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@wazemank – Finished third this week behind @philhayler and @aftarquino. Was really hoping for a Sub Zero cart. Got 20 gems, which I am still happy about :)

waze
    @wazemank

Finished second this week behind @abgofast and got a next challenge skip free. Not bad but I need a new kart

Arus73
    @alcusto

I did not get anything this week….
    When I opened up the Weekly Tournement page I had the new one with zero score.
    And last week I had 2nd position and got 300 bird coins?!?
    Too s…y man…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank @alcusto @dbkraemer

Got 20 Gems for 1st among the “C.A.T” group. Happy about the gems cause always can use them but not too pleased it’s the same reward as finishing 3rd.

Seems Facebook connection hasn’t worked for me since early last evening. Hope I can get it back soon without having mess around with it long.

PBA2014
    @pba2014

First place, 738,000 points, 20 gems. Very disappointing as I need new karts to progress on every track but Seedway…

Philly
    @philhayler

I have won yet another ice kart. Am grateful but would have liked one for Rocky or Air

Good luck for this week’s tournament

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Hi guys,
    Finished 3rd also and received 20 gems; behind @philhayler and @abgoracer.

Just remembering that the goal for this week is NO power-ups!
    Good race for all…

waze
    @wazemank

@aftarquino In fact, in terms of equality in score comparisons between us, it would be a good idea that the application does not allow the use of power ups in the weekly tournament, nor additional special powers.

@philhayler
    Another ice kart, lucky you! If you don’t want it, I’ll buy you… I have many bird coins… :)

Starting week 22 and a new tournament. For the nonce, 661,427 points.

Arus73
    @alcusto

I agree with you @waze
    No power-ups AND no extra special powers apart from the initial one we all get.

angryde
    @angryde

1st and received ANOTHER Speedway kart! @philhayler I NEED a Sub Zero kart – and it’s the one prize Rovio won’t give me! 3x Speedway karts! Aarrgghh!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@angryde at least you got a nice prize bro. I didn’t get ANYTHING at all and last week 300 bird coins! Arghhh

PBA2014
    @pba2014

@angryde

At this rate you will soon have all the Seedway karts, so you can’t earn another. So some people get karts, others gems. Is the reward random?

angryde
    @angryde

@alcusto Bro, that totally reeks… classic Rovio! 300 bird coins does not – in any universe – classify as ‘winning big.’ I’d gift you one of my karts if I could, mate! I am stuck on a number of 3x and 5x kart tasks/challenges on Stunt and Sub Zero. @pba2014 I hope you’re trying to be funny!! =) I think the prize is pretty much random… how could it not be based on the patterns we’re seeing. Several tier I prizes, several tier II prizes, etc, randomised selection. Some serious b.s. right there!

PBA2014
    @pba2014

@angryde

I am right with you, my friend. 24 challenges I am in limbo waiting for a kart:

6 in Rocky Road (the other 3 are gem grabbers right before the 5 kart, so no sense in completing yet)
    5 in Air
    5 in Stunt
    8 in Sub Zero

I am at 183 gems, which puts me roughly 21 days out from buying one of the ten karts I need to pass those challenges. That is, if I can resist the urge to buy any power ups.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: good morning . Today is off day : Memorial Day .!!! I am free.

@wazemank
    , @philhayler, @angryde, @abgofast and @alcusto…!! Oops @abgoria too.
    I starting early today to play: first ; I opened ABGO then play : Daily Event, I Race Agaist @max2: I won for vaste margin.; but no Avatar up him!!!
    Well : sorry for you Guys I am on Podium …!!! Why .!!! Because was not Slalom . I Hate Slalom. On my first try I finished 5th. Then take the Challeng to be 1rst…!!!! I did it: For a While I know you guys will top me soon…!!!
    For Know I am : Número Uno! Period.

@aftarquino
    . Come on Baby !!! I fell your foot steps closely ..!!! Move on or can’t see me on shore line !!!

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Hi @nacho18,
    I saw your scores; I am just warming up… haha
    Rgds

nacho18
    @nacho18

@aftarquino. JA JA JA JA JA : I know You’ll top me soon : sorry I wanted to fell Myself like that : on first place.
    I accept it’s really Hard to Maintain that Margin for a While …!!! For know !,let me Push you again : Com’n Move on ..!!! Friend!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

22 nacho18 – IOS – iPad Air.

Yes . Power Up ‘s
    My score this weekly tournament .

678 393=133392-135892-139034-125277-134798

I did it this weekly : Because no Slalom !!! I hate Slalom ; .. If next week slalom no drive to many times!!
    I know some one it’s going to Top me : go ahead . I may drive this week again ;; but maybe not . I want to Go! More ahead on my Challenges

I am 614 but I want to reach 720 !!! Okay ciao !!!

angryde
    @angryde

@pba2014 I feel your pain, bro. Kart blocks have to be the MOST frustrating hurdle in ABGo. I had to drop 600 gems on an Air kart – as I’d been stuck on only 100 challenges completed for many, many weeks (newb mistake of fully upgrading the free karts… uurrgghh… talk about being severely punished!). The psychological trauma of losing 600 gems is like… wow. However, I’ve farmed like crazy and am currently sitting on 1403 gems. =) At least I can delude myself into believing that I’ll eventually receive a weekly tournament prize of a Stunt or Sub Zero kart. Ha! Knowing my luck I’ll get 300 birds coins this week! =) p.s. resist the urge to buy power-ups, mate!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 193 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.