ABGO IpadMini platform

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGO IpadMini platform

• I need some Friends for ABGO to be able to meet challenges but I am not an expert so I want scores I can beat otherwise it defeats the object. Can someone please advise me how I get potential Friends please?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi : @dave65: My user name is nacho18 : I did Create an Other Forum : Calls ABGo!!!Challenges ! How Far You Are!!! . We have 106 Pages to Date so.!! 25 Reply’s for page is About Rigth know 2626 Reply’s . We are A Team Called : ” ABGOFORIT ” on Team Multiplayer ; we are # 1 all over the World . We have more than 516000 Racers won. We are Legit team . On Challenges our Captain @abgofast ; had more than 2036 Challenges Done : there are about 15 Racers that they are Regular Racers on our Great Diversity Team : we reply Oftenly and are very Dedicated Team ; our Camaraderie is really Vast .
    We would like to invite to Visit us and see our Great Racetracks ,!! Don’t worry about Your score ; we can help you to increase Numbers : we have very expert Racers with so many Hours ; Trophies and all kind of Experiences on Racing : ABGo!
    You will found out on here what you are locking for. Or we’ll Gide you to found it .
    Try and visit us soon. nacho18

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

U can add me… I’m the new Racer on @nacho18’s Team… I have really low scores, you might wanna add me. Friend me and i’ll give u my FB

dave_65
    @dave65

Sorry I have tried to find you as a Friend via Game Centre but I do not know your name. Do I search on Sir Falcon@flying-falcon. Please help I am keen to get some assistance.

dave_65
    @dave65

I am grateful for your response but I am struggling to become a member with your group. Please can you spell out exactly what I need to do to join you.?Thanks in advance.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

@dave65 you add me as a friend here at the Nest. I’ll then tell you my FB via a private message. Finally, you can add me as a FB friend and beat my score.

dave_65
    @dave65

Thanks I have sent you a friends request here

dave_65
    @dave65

Sorry to trouble you but I don’t know if you have received my request to become a Friend for ABGO events of beat a friends score?

dave_65
    @dave65

I still cannot see you as a FRIEND in Angry Birds GO

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGO IpadMini platform

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.