AB2 Update: Cobalt Plateaus – Fluttering Heights

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB2 Update: Cobalt Plateaus – Fluttering Heights

• 20 new levels (321-340)! New special pig with a potion. Pop him and it’s like the snowflake spell, except the change could be to ice, stone or wood. Lots of flowers that seem to be aimed to help out. Up to 334 boss level, had to spend a few gems along the way though. Enjoy!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

[Edit]: * As of this update you can no longer exit a level easily without losing a life. In fact, it seems that you can’t exit without flinging at least one bird in each scene. I consider this a serious new bug.
    1) It will no longer be easy or quick to farm for presents, because you will have to complete a level without any presents to avoid losing a life.
    2) You will no longer be able to open a level to see what your score is to enter it into the ABN leaderboard without losing a life (or completing the entire level).
    3) An old bug which seems to happen more frequently is that the first level you complete does not count toward your daily objectives.

* This update should “fix” the arena “bug” where the winner was determined by cumulative score, not highest score. I haven’t confirmed this yet, but I do know that yesterday, I won the arena even though my highest score was 4th.

@bankler

Orange Bubbles
    @orangebubbles

@mvnla2 I can exit a level without losing a life, just like before. The button is now different but it works the same way, at least in Android.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@mvnla2

I’m on iOS and I can exit without losing a life.. just extra steps.

To exit:
    1) Pause the game
    2) click on “power icon”
    3) click on “map icon”

it’ll take you back to the map without losing a life

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@orangebubbles @dragonofheart73 — Thanks! I stand corrected. Is the “power icon” new? I don’t remember seeing it before.

Orange Bubbles
    @orangebubbles

@mvnla2 Yes, that icon is new.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Love the new episodes.

ger_ych
    @mouldingo

No seven rooms level…:)

Ang Ryone
    @angryone

Sweeping through these levels :(

birdMeister
    @birdmeister

Twenty new levels (241 – 260) available today. Didn’t have to update game, so I guess they were on a timed schedule.

@admins
    , could we have the score boards updated? Oops, forgot its American Thanksgiving. Tomorrow is fine.

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

I can confirm the arena is fixed. No more cumulative scores.

I found a new bug though. When you’re doing a boss level and you get to the last room, all your birds disappear temporarily after the boss is dropped, with only one bird in the sling. I found that I could pause the game and switch to another app. When I switched back and unpaused the game, I got all my birds back. Then I was able to pick the bird I wanted to use and continue.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB2 Update: Cobalt Plateaus – Fluttering Heights

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.