AB Star Wars 2

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Star Wars 2

• After 3-starring every level, I was wondering how I ranked in ABSW2.

I went to the leaderboard and this is what I saw:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/57dz1pg369p2kfe/Photo%20Jul%2013%2C%201%2038%2054%20PM.jpg

Can anyone out there confirm this?

Basically I’d like to know if everyone sees the same scores on their lists as in my pic.

I just find it a *little* unbelievable that I could have such a rank, out of the millions of players out there.

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • dmsral
    @dmsral

@rzn83: Game Center seemed to be working fine a couple of weeks ago but it is extremely unreliable. It’s going through one of its crazy phases right now. Check it again in a few days and maybe it will have come to it’s senses.

scott20
    @scott20

@rzn83… as @dmsral mentioned, the Game Center is going through its crazy phase again and I get the same thing.

The ‘Total Score’ for ABSW2 in the Game Center was spot-on up until the “Rise of the Clones” update.

grammyK
    @grammyk

@rzn83 Hi, we are friends on the game center, you see me as LibaLaVyne which is my gaming identity on my ios behind the scenes. The last few days we have both been improving our scores, yesterday mine were removed for some reason. Thankfully they reappeared – thanks rovio – when i improved the score on one level. I assure you my 31 millon is correct, hard won, and even paid for (50 bucks to buy the last few characters that just didnt apear in the free handouts). When I saw how close you and i were to the top I just couldn’t resist spending the money as this was the first time I could see it being done for a reasonable cost.

RzN83
    @rzn83

Holy frggin’ bird flinger!!!

I can’t say I’ve ever bought anything from the store!

You could have just sent that money to me, and I would have deleted my account & scores so you’d be higher!! Haha

But seriously tho… I really have to know: What does 50 bucks get ya?

My strategy was to purchase infinite use of the cheapest birds with versatile powers useful in alot of situations.

It might sound funny at first, but one of those was Anakin (ep. 1) because his speeder lets him go nearly anywhere on the level, with Anakin tearing things up behind it along the way, and then have two impacts once he hits (explosion, then regular red bird hit). I can’t stress how many levels I’ve gotten high scores on using just one single Anakin!

I also used in game coins to be able to use birds on the pig levels, as well ad pigs on the bird levels. This lets me use darth maul to knock out thick obstacles, then use Anakin and his speeder to mop up the rest of the level.

Next options would be Leia or Padme because the force is VERY strong with them. I’m also considering the new Rebels bird (or pig) that shoots the infintly bouncing laser beam, because I’ve been wanting a “shooter”, and their power is damn near cheating.

Seriously? More like ALL the Rebel birds/pigs powers are damn near cheating! I couldnt believe Rovio put them in the game once I understood just how powerful they are. I mean… Lasers that go through ALL organic material AND bounce off of metal an infinite amount of times??? Thats sick!!!

grammyK
    @grammyk

Lol @rzn83 , i am still having a hard time remembering the charaters and what they do . Getting a printer soon to help with that. This gramma sometimes having trouble remembering 4 grandkids info :-

After finishing Stella and landing in the 300s on gc, and calculating it would cost a couple of thousand to get higher ! I was back in angry birds mode so went back to absw2 which I found too difficult before. I hadnt used the characters so had a couple of hundred built up. So i used a few of them to just pass a couple of levels i was stuck on. Then when i had 3*d most of the levels and looked at our scores i realized the biggest point push was to open up all the bonus character levels and each would net 100k on average rather than a few k for a better score. So i spent a couple of days gathering missed coins then started working on the needed characters. ran out of coins with about 7 characters to go so did some math and 50$ of coins was enough to get them.

Used level 4. Rise of clones/ pork/s2 to rack up character points for many of them, better than 1/birds/10 as recommended for many.

So i havent used many character swaps really yet, so enjoying learning them now to better a few scores :-)

I did spend 5 bucks for a slingshot in ab friends so this was the second time i spent money. Didn’t mind at all as rovio has given me years of great entertainment available for free ! :-)

grammyK
    @grammyk

@rzn83 , congrats, looks like you reached 31 million and are getting deleted the same as me :-( . Wonder if it is some limit set? Do you think the leaders here could help get it changed?, they seem to have some influence.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Star Wars 2

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.