AB epic bug, I lost 3 of my birds!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum AB epic bug, I lost 3 of my birds!

• Yesterday, when I am playing the ninja level, suddenly I can’t use my red, yellow and black bird after a glitch…..Know, there is only two birs ( white and blue) in my army, I have try different level, like world boss/ pvp/ general boss and normal levels, they seems to be disappear forever!!!! I am very disappointed for this game if it is not fixed :( where should I contract the AB epic support team? I just spent over 200 us dallors in this game and it sucks like this!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@hermax Did you complete the whole campaign, or at least the Bamboo Forest section before that happened? If not, then the disappearance of Red, Chuck and Bomb is normal because it’s part of the campaign story. You have to complete further Bamboo Forest levels just with Matilda and the Blues to free those birds.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Not a glitch, you have to win them back, keep playing the next levels

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@hermax
    That’s intended behaviour! You lose three of your birds in the Bamboo Forest. Keep playing and you’ll win them back!

BTW, you spent $200 on the game? That is quite a lot…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@hermax
    There is a portion in the story where you lose Red, Chuck and Bomb at Bamboo Forest as they are captured by those ninja pigs and you have to rescue them.

However, there is also a glitch in the game that (and it still is present) during one of these “Epic needs to restart” messages, the game will delete your birds from the camp even though you have finished the story. If that happens, only Rovio can help you with your progress.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum AB epic bug, I lost 3 of my birds!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.