3 star score for Versus mode in Sub Zero Track 3

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum 3 star score for Versus mode in Sub Zero Track 3

• Hey there everyone, I want to know what is the 3 star score for the Versus mode in Track 3 of Sub Zero. I’ve been trying to get 3 stars for that level for some time now but I keep ending up getting only 1 or 2 stars. My highest score so far for that level is 143K but that’s still not enough for 3 stars. If anyone got a 3 star score for this level, please tell me what it is. If you also haven’t been able to get the 3 star score, then I’d say that it may be a bug of which we should inform Rovio. Keep in mind that a score of 120K is needed for 2 stars.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Since 3-star scores actually don’t provide the user with anything special, I don’t think this is a big bug at all.

waze
    @wazemank

@mighty-red-1 I’ve just played for the first time with these parameters – Medium difficulty, 630cc kart, with Stella against Bomb, no power ups, 119,458 points, 1 star.

Maybe you need 150k points to get 3 stars, don’t know, but as @amslimfordy says, you’ll get nothing with 3-star scores. And, my advice, do not spend gems trying to get these 3 stars; you will surely need them in the future

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@amslimfordy You have a point – it is an insignificant bug considering 3 stars don’t give you anything. But I’m a player that likes to get 3 stars in every level/track so it’s kind of important to me.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@wazemank I don’t intend to waste my gems or power-ups for a 3 star score. I know that all 3 stars don’t give you anything, but I’m the kind of player that likes to get all stars.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : @mighty-red-1. After I did . 720 Challenges done: I started to play: vs 500 and vs 1000 . Yesterday I sow your Posting : So today I start to play vs on SubZero : …. On my first Try using Bubbles vs Matilda I did : 127,566….! 3 Starred… I remember . This : Tip . Wait until Go! Try to hit or be Closed your Opponent, I did Slammed Matilda ; with a Big Hit. be faster doing little bet drifting , Check above your Radar ; if your opponent is closed use your Special Power ; if not Keep going : Before Last big Turn. Unleash the Special Power : control your Kart … You’ll Get it . 3 stars . Good Luck.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@nacho18 Are you sure you’re talking about the same level/track because I did 146K and it’s still not 3 stars?

nacho18
    @nacho18

@mighty-red-1. I am so sorry , made a mistake . That was track1 …. Then I went to track 3. My highest is 141 K,s is really hard . Sorry I apologized …!!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@mighty-red-1, @nacho18

I realized today that I had not made VS of the track 2 and 3 of Sub Zero.
    No problem for 2, but for 3… I made 146.968 without bonus : 2 stars.

Had anybody 3 stars ? If yes which score ? With or without bonus ?

waze
    @wazemank

@grimmjow Not 3 stars for me. I think we are some people who have 3 stars in all races except this one. It’s not a bug… or yes?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@wazemank Not a bug, just the way of Rovio for we use bonus…
    With Kart Target, I reach 166k and 3 stars.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

The Target Kart power-up did the trick. Thanks, @grimmjow – because of your useful info all my tracks/levels are now 3-starred.

waze
    @wazemank

Thanks @grimmjow, got 3 stars with 161k using Target Kart.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum 3 star score for Versus mode in Sub Zero Track 3

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.