2,000 Free Tokens – Check Your News Feed

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2,000 Free Tokens – Check Your News Feed

• In the News Feed right now.

Edi: the free tokens are split into two separate claims of 1,000 tokens each.

1,000 is on the news feed screen for the current Opt In event.

1,000 is on the news feed screen announcing the new game features.

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Unfortunately it doesn’t say how long these Tokens will be available.

The last time they gave us free Tokens, they were still available into the first few hours of the following Special Event.

I don’t really have anything I want/need in Opt In that I would claim these tokens now.

On the other hand, the News Feed item for these tokens specifically mentions Trypticon, so I’m wondering if I should wait for the start of the next event to claim them?

ph
    @ph

@optimuspig Thanks for the heads up.
    And they fixed the dates. Event ends 4/6/2017 @ 19:00 EST.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ph Thanks. So now we have even less time than we’d thought, only four days instead of five, LOL.

OK, I’m definitely not going for Overpower. It’s just not possible to do, especially with the delayed start on Day 1.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Brilliant. If only they’d released that before I’d spent all my tokens to get the sparks earlier….

dmsral
    @dmsral

Got ’em, thanks! I’ve already got the sparks so I’ll go shopping for a few odds and ends. I’m passing on the overpower option until one of my primary characters comes up.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I can see the tokens available to collect, but the event time is still like this for me:
    2017-04-07 0:00 UTC
    2017-04-06 19:00 EST

So, either they didn’t correct the time for my region, or the event still don’t have the correct time to finish yet.

If there were 5 days of event it would be fine for me, but with 4 days, I’ll have to skip some accessories, probably. Anyway, I’m not going to collect them anyway. If those tokens stay available in the next event, then I’ll collect them.

Asen_77
    @asen

I will go to collect 1000 and will left other 1000 for next event. This way I will collect more accessories and wont be frustrated if they don’t transfer this free tokens to next event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well no options to get tokens here! Nice!

Thanks Rovio for not making my newsfeed clutter with pointless tokens I can use to power up by bots. Why would I ever need free tokens when I can use up my gems to buy tokens I could have gotten easily? Pfffttttt, lame.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig It’s funny how different people experience different types of JARSUs based on device, store or OS. makes you wonder how many bugs are there even in total.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer At iOS there is soft update 1.26.6.3. Probably just a little late will come to android this soft update. You will see free tokens probably sooner that you expected.

JARSU is becomes bigger and bigger. There was advertising a lot years ago and was something like – Big, Bigger, JARSU ?. Rovio knows best, just we need time to umderstand that there will be always bigger JARSU.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen I am on the latest version which is 1.26.6.3.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer on your profile information is Android. Whatever – and you are on iOS 1.26.6.3 and you don’t have anything in news feed? Restart game, restart device … this is strange !!!

ED209
    @ed209

I am on IOS 10.3 and got both new feeds and tokens, will goes nicely to get as many accessories as possible (got the sparks already)

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@ramonpontes No, that is the correct time. Before it was saying 2017-04-08 19:00 EST.

@datguygamer
    What does your news feed look like? Is it completely blank or is the Opt In is live post there? If it is blank hard close and restart your app. If the Opt In post is there does it have the corrected date?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen

and you are on iOS 1.26.6.3

No I am on Android and my game version is v1.26.6.3. Why would you assume I am on iOS? :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper I have tried every method I know (including reinstall). It’s blank. It shows red exclamation marks on each tab like it has new info but whichever tab I switch to, even after 20 minutes (previously it would pop up after a while), it is still blank. Rovio screwups are the best.

Asen_77
    @asen

I thought I read from other users that version for Android is greater thet 1.26.6.10. Probably I am wrong. Then only explanation left for me, is that market is delaying soft update ( if this depends on the market )?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Most friends whom I know plays the game is on the same version as me. maybe someone made a mistake in writing .10?

nykki
    @diamond72

Can’t even open the game to see anything

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Still no news feed.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Ever get the feeling that the entire game is just a bunch of JARSUs held together using duct tape?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig No, because duct tape would be actually worth money. This game is just a bunch of JARSUs held together using broken strings found on the sidewalk.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2,000 Free Tokens – Check Your News Feed

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.