The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2718
  • 159692 Comments
  • @mvnla2 yes i knew you tried it out,, so figured you have a bit of knowledge , more than I that 'maybe you could give @mahd some hints,, as you have: D
    Lol I thought Pigineering was another game for ex. Lol
  • @kathy that is regained I just looked at it all bunched up and looks bad, off to edit
  • phew I hope nobody saw that and took it the wrong way, I changed it really quick
  • No worries @gumby ;)
    Btw I started a new chat pm #4 !! See you there :D
  • @kathy YA once I get back flinging, haven't been getting much done in the last 4 days
  • How come? Working?
  • oh yeah and you went to Canobie :)
  • @kathy its a good thing we have spaces in the English language, otherwise a lot of things would look really bad
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Good afternoon @Ma

The Space challenge today takes two difficult shots but you've got the skills Ma. Good luck.
  • Thanks @Pa , I'm not in the market for a puppy today, need to save my skills for this Summer Camp,, difficult battery draining episode:(
    OB I'll have some kool-aid with a splash of Absolute please,, and a shot straight up of Sunshine's Super Secret flinging potion , actually make that a Double shot:)
  • Bad Day at Black Rock...

My duty free ciggies and whiskey both ran out today. Boo Hoo. Three times more expensive here.

OB virtual stuff, please!
  • Awww that stinks @Hunnybunny :(
    OB bring out some of the 'good stuff' from Ripsy's special stock for Mrs. Bunny :D
    Or the Cristal if she prefers Or Both wtheck !!
  • Thanks @kathy I'll take the special stock (two fingers) to bed, please
    Nighty night xx
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny Sweet Dreams sleep well:)
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPPP
    @rat go get a space puppy :)
    @hunnybunny sleepwell
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp! ! Did you get a puppy?
    are you all done with SC?
  • @kathy no way did I get a puppy I have never even seen that level, I was simply routing for rat to get one :)
    No not finished with SC but not making any progress unless you count going backwards in the rankings LOL
  • Well @gumby your ahead of me, as is Every one else, except @hunnybunny, and that's just because she hasn't been flinging!
  • Thanks for rooting for me to get a puppy @Gumby but I got one twenty hours ago. I thought it'd be the start of a puppy parade but the parade fizzled out after Comex. A lot of flingers improved there scores though.

It sounds like you have a valid excuse for another cruise Mrs. Bunny. As if you need one.
  • Bad flinging Day:(
    OB a consoling shoulder please and another drink, same as before,
    * Leans head down to cry on OB's shoulder, only to realize OB has No shoulder,, bangs head on edge of bar*
    Crap bad Night all together:( time for my book, g'nite all
    @mahd missed you today, hope all is well¿
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • It's been a bad week for this old gal. Being an admin sure can get pretty rough! Sheesh, some people shouldn't post any comments at all. Hopefully the drama is behind me and I can relax now.

OB, I'd like a Longboard ale in a frozen mug, please. Trying to beat the heat around here is getting really old. Can't even open the windows at 9:00pm because it's still 94°F outside. Hate to keep the AC on but we have no choice. Grrrrrr...!
  • Aww @sweetp sorry it's a bad week for you, clean up in all aisles lol i hope i didn't contribute to that with all my Whining:(
    Any thing you want on the house, and warning don't try to cry on OB's shoulser, he doesn't have any lol, that bar edge is pretty hard:/ nighty night my favorite Admin, i must say I think your the hardest working admin and my favorite admin:) girl, but sorry i must get to bed before @pa gets diffuser snicker and snort after me
    (((((hugs))))
  • (((Hugs))) to you @kathy, thank you so much for the kind words. Nighty night my good friend!

*Takes flashlight from behind the bar, takes it all apart and gives it a thorough cleaning. Replaces batteries and checks to see that it still works. Carefully places it under @kathy's pillow, turns on the Scentsy wax warmer that will guide her safely to dreamland.*

Sweet dreams my friend.
  • What in the world happened to the ABO walkthrough pages? I'm seeing every single level all bunched together within 35 pages!

@Birdleader, I surely hope this is a mistake of some kind?
  • Poor @SweetP. Sorry to hear that life has stressed you out lately. It couldn't have helped your stress when you had to repossess seven of @Sglouk's puppies recently. The nerve of some people abusing the honor system like that. Shame on you Sglouk. Might I recommend you also look at his Space scores. It's very suspicious that he's beaten so many of my top scores. At the rate he's posting unrealistic scores he'll replace me as the King of Space by the end of the year. ha ha ha ha (*)

*Sorry @Sglouk. I couldn't resist ribbing you when I noticed @SweetP had made an honest mistake posting the number of wins you have on the latest "Underdog List". It was a mistake, wasn't it SweetP? ha ha
    Keep posting those ridiculously high scores Sglouk. It doesn't bother me one little bit that you keep beating my scores. Nope. Not one bit. I'm OK with it. Yep. No problem here. I'm fine with it. Keep it up. ha ha ha
  • @rat9, ME make a mistake? No, never! Yeah...right. I've been going crazy all week so I've probably done enough damage to last the rest of the summer!
    BTW, could you do me a favor and go to the walkthrough page for ABO and tell me what you see? I think I'm headed for the loony bin because I don't see the separate episodes. Instead it looks like every single level walkthrough are all combined into 35 pages.
  • @sweetp I see the same thing on the ABO walkthroughs, no separate episodes just 35 pages of walkthrough videos.
  • Yep @sweetp I can also confirm that ABO walkthroughs are 35 pages. So sorry you've got a heap of nonsense on your shoulders:( You seem to be taking the brunt of it lately huh? Thank you for your help trying to figure out a solution to our album issues. I hope we're not one of your headaches? If we are then please don't worry! It's an annoyance....nothing more! My life can go on the same without it lol! I know @estar is badly missed but her absence at the moment is totally justifiable. The one who's isn't is @kelani. Why is he still classed admin? He is no longer (as far as I can see) active in the nest. People have their reasons and blimey,I'm all for real life first,nest second but you guys ( @admins ) are working your asses off trying to keep this growing community intact. I've not seen Slim for a while but he's another one who's real life job must take precedence. What you're all doing is hugely appreciated. I hope you believe that? It's not said enough X
  • Hi, how are you all?
  • Hi @trishohara!
    If my tired memory serves me well,you're based in Germany? If so,my condolences for you and your country :( Yet again.......why? I'm so bloody heart sick of this.
    Hope you and yours are ok?
    Hi everyone else. 2 posts in one page is exhausting ;)
    Have a great Friday @all X
  • Very well said @jlz-666 concerning admins! And @Sweetp I fully agree, your pretty much the Only one holding down the fort here, or holding up the Nest more like it lol, i was appalled when i saw the activity email, that someone called you a Bad Admin!! I was a good girl and held my tongue, you don't need any more issues;)

Hi @trishohara long time no see!! So sad to see the new, yet again out of Germany today:(
  • Hi @trishohara don't think I've met you in BP before, but know you as great flinger.
    Sad again, I only caught up on yet another atrocity by reading it here.
  • Thanks ladies for taking a look at the walkthrough page, and confirming that I'm not seeing things or losing my marbles!

And thank you for the kind words @jlz 666 and @kathy. They mean a lot to me in so many ways.
    I know the others are nigh invisible, but there is quite a lot going on behind the scenes and everyone is quite busy. I don't know why Kelani is still on the list, but that's BL's prerogative, so I just leave it alone. As you all know, Slim has been busy with his teaching job, and especially more so after he got hitched. Someday he'll be back, I'm quite certain.

Hello @trishohara, welcome to the BP! Please have a drink or bite to eat on my tab.

@kathy, didn't know you got those notifications. I'm guessing this is from B&R? Anyway, BL is helping me with this annoying child.
  • yes @sweetp I'm subscribed to the page so I don't miss a thing lol, happy to hear BL is helping you deal with this immature kid; )
  • @Pa you were just joking about Sglouk right? He can't be a cheater:(?? If that's true I'm quitting this site, cuz I can't trust anyone anymore , except you, Sweetp jlx,estar sunshine, and hunnybunny,bernersenn, and a very few others who i know would Never cheat or use pu's :(
    Please it ain't true Pa?? Because now I'm suspicious of everyone, Klara took both my trophy's in SC today:(
    Oh and i trust gumby, knichy and Captrec , Mumsie bird addict and Kimmie, but they don't play anymore, and of course @mvnla2 and a few others that go without saying:/
  • No @Ma. It was all tongue in cheek. No one was suppose to believe it, least of all @SweetP. She made a simple honest mistake and I was trying to let her know in a humorous way. Did someone actually call her a bad admin? Unbelievable!
  • Whew *wipe tears from eye*
    Sorry I kinda knew it was a joke, sense we've caught so many 'supposedly respectable certified Nesters cheating i had to think about it ,...
    Thanks for clearing that up @Pa:)
  • No @Ma. It was a joke. @Sglouk may use every available trick in the book, old software versions, PC's, etc. But he doesn't cheat. Me, I just have the one I-pad, my one good eye, and my big fat thumb. I constantly amaze myself that I can get down to pixel accuracy with my big fat thumb. Most of the time, all the time really, I can't see what I'm hitting because my thumb is in the way. But I can't get the stability with a stylus that I have with my thumb. Oh well, if it ain't broke...
  • Nighty Night @Pa
  • Gute Nacht @Ma

A nod to our German friends in their time of need.
  • Sorry, I was spending the evening with my dad, watching the terrible news. So I forgot to check here again. Thanks @all for the kind words.
    It's indeed a long time that I last visited the BP. Great, that you all are still here.

@SweetP you do a great job!
  • @kathy WASSSSUUPPP
    @sweetp H O T here also so we feel your pain on that
    @rat well you could have got another puppy, and I think @sglouk scores just might be driving you mad LOL
    @hunnybunny I never catch up with you much anymore :(
    @knichy where have you been hiding??????
    @mahd
  • I must admit I spent too much time (and money) lately with Angry Birds Pop @sweetP. But since the Summer Camp update I'm back into AB Seasons, and will stay there.
    It's much more fun, playing and improving scores in Seasons and share strats with all the great people at ABN.

We had some hot weather here, but now it's back to mid-20ies (Celsius). But very, very humid....
  • @Gumby I said it earlier and I'll say it again, I DID get a puppy yesterday. I got him a few hours after the daily challenge posted, around midnight.
Post in the New Forum!