The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2717
  • 159821 Comments
  • @rat
    What takes so long is that you did not leave any easy points here and there, or very few.

I am sorry that you cannot fling much. If you have an opportunity to do so, I recommend that you visit Red Panet 5-24, where I could finally make sense from stasbalabas's strat, but it took me ages to adjust everything. I posted a vid on the walkthrough page, you will probably find a way to improve 2nd shot and take the lead there.
  • (Oops, sorry @kathy, please feel free to take your crown back anytime.)
  • Hello everyone
  • I am now Da bomb
  • Hey everyone :) good afternoon!!
    @mahd Oh my, that does look like a bad spot to be in, glad you are safe my freind , how was the m movie zootopia? I was tempted to download it on my tablet. And congratulations on Da Bomb!!
    @all as most of you know some people are having trouble with their album, soo @ bernersenn was kind enough to send me pics of Wolf!!:)
    Who wants to see?
  • Hmmm one big, one small that's odd:/
  • I have more of anyone would like to see:)
    Thanks @bernersenn
  • *sigh* another attack on police officers ,7 shot ,3 dead in Baton Rouge :(
    When will this madness end:(
  • Thank you @kathy for helping me with the pictures.
    About Baton Rouge: I think the world is getting mad. Idiots everwhere.
  • Your very welcome @bernersenn ,, it was hard for me to decide which to post,, and in my gallery they aren't in the order as the email so i just picked randomly ,, they are all awesome:)
    Yes agreed the world has gone mad,, not only fighting terrorists but fighting each other and those trying to protect us:( very scary:(

But there's Wolf to brighten our days: D
  • Hi folks

Hope you are all well, long time no see. I have just returned from vacation/holiday in Boston MA what a lovely place and so full of history and beauty.

But on a more mundane level, on the day before we flew off to Boston, I had a curry (supposedly business) lunch with a lovely chap 'd'une certain age' from the West Midlands and we got chatting about music, and agreed that this was/is a classic:

@Kathy your home state is beautiful, hope you can enjoy the Brit music link.

• Hey @Pellystar Great to see you, happy you enjoyed Boston, sorry i didn't get a chance to catch up with you:( honestly i forgot the dates you were coming here, but alas my vacation was a week later than i originally thought when i thought I'd be on vacation when you were here:(
    Never heard that song before, and actually I like it!! It's different and the video is great,!! Thanks for popping in. Actually knew you returned when you popped into the Summer Camp leaderboard and now made us all nervous lol!!
    Welcome back: D
  • No idea where @Hunnybunny is,, she's been a busy bee lately enjoying the weather , walking (to pubs for lunch lol) may as well when you can right?
  • Aww thanks @hunnybunny ,@bernersenn sent me about 10 pics, it was a hard choice of which to share,, that was one of my choices, but I can't post them all,,Or Can I? Heee hee I'll post some more during the week of everyone wants to see them, well who wouldn't?
  • @kathy you know me too well! Walked to pub today for quick glass of wine before lunch. A friend popped in carrying The Times crossword, another glass, to lubricate the brain cells. Mr Bunny then proceeded to throw (accidentally) half of the glass over me. Wearing white linen, this was not a good look. Barman replenished with a whole glass, free!
    Then decided to buy lunch and and even more wine for the lovely, if temporary unloved, Mr Bunny and me.
    Then two friends we haven't seen for ages turned up. Another bottle or two. Staggered home. I drink a bit (!) but today was the most I'd had in ages. Ended up curled under blanket on sofa!
    Alcohol free for a few days, I think, whilst liver recovers.....
  • @pellystar Ghost Town a classic, especially if you live in some god forsaken Midlands hell hole!
    See you are flinging well, as always!
  • lol @hunnybunny Yes I do hee hee:) happy to hear you had a fun time, ,sorry to hear of (the accidentally) spilt Wine on the White Linen I'm sure you'll forgive Mr. Bunny after he washes,and irons lol..;)
  • Alright Now where did everyone dissappear to?
    OB idk I'll have a Long Island Iced tea..uhmm ya toss a shot of sunshine 's super secret flinging stuff in there as well!
  • And ya i need a shower but this is my trouble

https://youtu.be/_dErAZL1Hr8
  • Well then....
    Nighty Night @Pa
  • I wish I could keep a dog. But that is against my religion.
  • Plus give me grilled cheese sandwich please. Been craving for one for 1 whole week.
  • Hey @kathy, @hunnybunny, @bernersenn (can't get eough of gorgeous @Wolf!), @jlz666 @all
    @SweetP Thanks for that wonderful cake!

Appalled by the latest tragedy in the US. . .

"This is my wish":

http://youtu.be/oXreNYWtjPQ
  • @kathy Love Adele, love AB. Thanks for the link!
  • @catsnbirds Lol ,yes Me tooo!! your welcome :)
    another sloow day ,eh' OB?
    I'll have a Long Island Iced tea please :) when you get a chance of course heehee..
  • Beutiful Song @Tompuss! ! I wish for peace on earth. .
    sorry you can't have a dog @mahd :( but you can enjoy pictures of Wolf as he grows:)
    and mmm..a grilled cheese sounds good, ,I'll have one too! OB thanks! !
  • Ok @Pa where are you?
  • Well that's all folks...exit stage left...
    Nighty night @Pa
  • https://goo.gl/images/MV99sL

just in case someone borrows it;)
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPP
    @pellystar wish I knew you were around Boston. Could have met you and had a few drinks
    @hunnybunny hello my long eared friend
    @rat hello
    @mahd Zoolander :)
  • 104 people are inot hospital because of poisonous snake's in Pakistan
  • I'm still here @Ma but I'm still not flingin'.

Good night and good morning @Ma
  • Goooood nightyyyyy
  • Quiet OB
    Lovely weather here (90 degrees, unusually hot) if a little still around the house, no wind at all, walking over the bay or up hills takes you to cool breezes. Did both. Possibly a slight lobster red...
  • Oohhh nooo Is Whine Tuesday *hurriedly places baskets of earplugs on the bar and on the booths and the table by the door!!* * Whew* soorrt gotta run!!
  • @mahd Thats pretty scary about the snakes! Good Night, Sweet dreams, ,be safe my friend :)
    sounds like a nice day @hunnybunny, ,Sure your snuggling up with Mr. B by now
    Nighty night Sweet Dreams :)
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Good night @Ma
  • @kathy WAAASSSSSUUUPP sunblock 50 and still got sunburnt today at Canobie
  • Guy's. Did you know that in bad piggies you can get a loot crate In amother level rather than the levels you get by watching videos. Not sure if this is a bug or a feature.
  • @mahd Don't think that anyone here plays Bad Piggies, we are an old traditional lot, we mainly play Seasons, Space, Original, Star Wars and Rio.
    Anyway, how are you?
  • @gumby Waassssupppp, I forgot you said you were going to Canobie! Did you have fun, other than getting burnt.
    And thanks for the hint about the toast:) I finally Almost timed it right, but I overcooked one of the eggs,, had to use 1 brown,,1 white, i think the brown cooked faster than the White, not sure of the difference, but I don't care for the white.
    " Brown eggs are local eggs,, and local eggs are fresh" hee hee:)
    I googled it and it says No difference, but I can tell,, the white taste funny:/
  • @mahd , yes not many of us here play bad piggies, i think @mvnla2 has played it,
    But @hunnybunny is right we pretty much stick to the original ones that she mentioned.
    I'm assuming your gone to Dreamland , so Sweet Dreams sleep well, and stay safe my friend:)
  • @mahd -- Hope you read my post in the maps group. If you want a more detailed explanation, ask me here.
    I hope you've discovered the world of Pigineering -- They made quite a few marvelous machines.
    @hunnybunny @kathy -- I played Bad Piggies for quite a while, but not recently.
Post in the New Forum!