The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2719
  • 159737 Comments
  • Hello Everyone:)
    Yep @Pa if it ain't broke.... And congrats on the puppy:)
    @trishohara good to have you back in Seasons, i saw your flinging Summer Camp, tough episode, most of us are working our way through it, good luck
    And my prayers for your Country , that these horrible senseless tragedies will end for the whole world, and let the healing begin.
    @gumby Waassssupppp!!
    Hi @mahd
  • And the Princess regains her crown :)
  • Lol @ThePrincess is back in town!
    And I missed my green friend @gumby again

Anyone here ever hit a score, so good, so amazing, that you couldn't enter it on the leaderboard?

You get the reply "Sorry you score is just too high"

First time ever today, Pig Days 5-2. Open ABN in another window, take screen shot, ready to post. I'm so darn excited! Rush to walkthrough ready to post to admins, and find that the darned @angrychicken has already asked admins to increase the score limit, and was 1k above me

Back to reality.....
  • Hah! I just figured it out @kathy @mvnla2. It's a 7 year-old kid that's causing such havoc. It just figures, goes along with the behavior.

Congrats @hunnybunny for grabbing the trophy for a few minutes!
  • @SweetP -- How did you find out he is 7?
  • @sweetp missed the havoc, glad you sorted it! Drink on me?
  • @sweetp I figured he was young but 7 !!! Where the heck are his parents, ongoing obviously Not teaching that kid Any Respect or Manners!! Sounds like a 'go watch t.v , or play your game type of parenting!! Jeesh when i was 7 i was told Go outside and play until lunchtime, don't leave the neighbourhood!!!
  • Night night xx
  • Nighty Night @Hunnybunny , Sweet Dreams :)
  • Oooh @sweetp ,@gumby is south of Boston like me, one town over, we are practically neighbors:) hmmm did i already say that?
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPP
    @rat congrats on the puppy :)
    @sweetp yep I live close to @kathy
    @hunnybunny looks like I missed my long eared friend once again :(
    @knichy come out, come out wherever you are
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp? ?? How'd ya like that Pop up Storm? niiiceee..cool things of for a bit!
  • @kathy yeah cooler outside a little but didn't cool off inside my house :( 88 degrees inside YUCK
  • did anyone have issues getting onto the nest last night? I did, but think it was just my computer acting up.
  • @hunnybunny I had a score like that, but then realized I had typed it incorrectly LOL
  • You don't have AC @gumby¿ that sux. I had no trouble with the Nest last night, must have been your device..
    O.k I'm chasing you around the Nest... Time to fling lol
  • @SweetP @all -- There is a fire in Santa Clarita, about 40 to 50 miles north of here. It started Fri. night and is still mostly not contained. This morning the sun was magenta; this afternoon (~5pm) the light outside was very strange, and the sun was again magenta. The only similar quality of light I can remember was when I was in Chicago, and there were tornados in the area.
  • OMGiraffee @mvnla2 will you be safe¿ you know me I'm not good at geography but that sounds pretty close and I've heard so much about how those fires spread quickly:(

Oohh please be safe, i got a terrible feeling in my gut:(
  • What do they mean 'sand fires' @ mvnla2 ? I just googled it?
  • Omg it's only 33 miles away , crap:(
  • @kathy -- I'm not in the least worried. 40 to 50 miles is a long, long way for a fire to travel. It was just interesting atmospheric effects.
    I think Sand Fire is the name they gave to the fire. Not sure why sand, but it may have started in a very sandy area.
  • Ooh thank goodness @mvnla2 I've been googling the weather and the wind direction , was quite worried that you may be in the line of the fire if the wind were to shift to the south,, apparently It is shifting to the Southeast which gave me cause to worry,, but if your not concerned that makes me feel better, thank you:)
    Did you take any pics of the magenta sun?
    I'm really relieved to know your safe:D
  • Well OB I'm off to fling a bit more, put my headphones on and possibly fall asleep, I'll have a bit of a nightcap, make it uhmmm..hmm I'll take a Pigkiller please with a double shot of sunshine's super secret flinging stuff :)
    just in case have blues deliver to Summer Camp :) Thanks night night
  • Nighty night @Pa
    and @Snicker and @Snort promise I'll let you catch me someday, keep practicing :D♡
  • Nighty night @Ma
  • Yep it appears to be working @bernersenn! Thanks for the heads up. Fingers x'd it stays that way. That means more wolf huh? Bring it on! We can start the daily challenge again :)
  • Jules, it doesn't mean more Wolf. I am willing to take new pictures in the weekends and post some of them in the BP. Last week Kathy helped me with it by using her album.
    Keep an eye on the BP today.
    And indeed, fingers crossed for keeping it running
  • I will indeed @bernersenn. Have planned a lazy cooking day with hubby. Weather is dire so intend to watch Grand Prix whilst making chinese Hot/sour soup,chicken noodle soup and chicken/prawn egg fried rice ;) Hubby is at store picking up ingredients whilst I'm still in jammies working on my 2nd pot of coffee & flinging,crushing and playing my new addiction,Best Fiends. Tempted to go crazy with photos now but nope....I'll restrain myself lol!
  • @jlz666 then enjoy your meal, it sounds delicious. Unfortunately I'm living too far away to enjoy
  • We will @bernersenn,thanks! Hot & sour soup if our fave but I tend to rely on our local chinese restaurant. Decided to give it a bash ourselves.
    TMI moment..........Ewwwwwww! Just had to remove a huge tick from poor Oscars neck :( Horrid things. I just checked the calendar and he was due to be dosed 3 weeks ago......bad Mummy :( He's really good at telling me somethings wrong and he wouldn't stop yelling and head butting me. His reaction to ticks is to lose his hair around the area so he now has a bald patch :( He has FIV so really shouldn't have ticks in him for any length of time but I only brushed him on Wednesday so it's not been there too long. Those critters can grow fast. He sat perfectly for me bless him! Much happier now.
    Drama over......back to cooking.
  • Good morning @all ! I'm not new to the Nest, I'm actually iPuffle. I lost my password so I made a new account

@jlz666 Ticks are terrible :(
  • Thanks @bernersenn. Getting my puppy was the only flinging I did this week. I like your puppy a lot more than mine. Wolf is growing quickly.
  • Hi @hoopla
    Couldn't you just reset your passwords? Or ask the admins to do this for you?
    Last week they realized even a small miracle.

@rat indeed, he is growing very fast. He is that cute, always thinking about what to do, to mischief. He even cleans our garden from those snails (the one with the house on their back).
    @jlz666 ticks are evil. With the soft winter we had and the wet spring there are many, many of them. Our dogs are protected, we apply spot-ons
  • @bernersenn The problem was I used a different email for that account, and since I got a new one I deleted it.
  • 1st soup done and really happy with it! Just like the restaurant. Really delish and HOT! Made enough to feed an army so there's virtual H&S soup for all ;)
    @hoopla hi! I also forget my password but just reset it. It's too late now as you've created a new account but for future reference,it is possible. How does it feel to have a new name? Lol!
    Yes ticks are nasty. I am usually on top of their worming,flea and tick treatments. I also use the spot on. Time just got away from me I guess. Hopefully it won't have done any damage,apart from his bald spot :(
    Hi @rat.
    He's such a bundle of love @Bernersenn!
    Chicken noodle soup next........
  • @jlz666 this is torture. We will do with the virtual soup. Chicken noodle soup, yammie
  • @bernersenn Thank for the pics of Wolf, happy your album is working again:)
    My he's getting big, but still haven't lost his puppy look, but jeesshh are those still puppy teeth?
  • @kathy yes, these are puppy teeth. Can tell that they do have a lot of power in them.
  • Yes @bernersenn they look very strong!!
  • Yeah well I know my soup isn't as interesting as Wolf @kathy but I'm only 1 photo behind @bernersenn. It could be a LOT worse.....trust me;)
  • Hi @hoopla I remember you as @ipuffle

@jlz666 yum yum

@wolf cuddles.....
  • Lol @jlz-666 I'm really happy your album is working, post as many pics of food as you like,, that made me hungry lol:)
  • Gotta go drop off some boxes to my daughter,,bbl
  • @all -- Don't know if you know, but @SweetP rashly volunteered to take over the members' map. That is, she will if she doesn't end up in the hospital after seeing the first installment of the instructions.
    I'm not spending enough time on ABN to incentivize me to keep the map up-to-date. Haven't quite completed my final revision.
Post in the New Forum!