The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2026
  • 159675 Comments
  • And The Princess is In The House! !
  • Thanks @Kathy. They're for @SweetP. She got great news today, and is more likely to get rain than I.
  • Aww crap I missed 2 1/2 pages. *sigh * I'll be back
    OB a PigKiller please while i catch up. ..
  • @annifrid Congrats on Being done with High School! !! I absolutely hated high school i hardly ever went and have never regretted missing one bit of it!!
  • @annifrid Congrats on Being done with High School! !! I absolutely hated high school i hardly ever went and have never regretted missing one bit of it! So yepp 'ditto' @burpie and Pa
    @Mumsie yep that challenge was tough! ! Have a great time at the wedding and enjoy Ireland.. I've always dreamed of going there♡
    @Sweetp thsnks for remembering Boston on what you thought was a Tuesday heehe
    No just kidding you got that day right. And Awesome you got to see the Blood Moon! !
    Well i guess i have 4 More chances coming in the next year or 2:/

@TomPuss Lovvve that video! ! Seriously I love playing Jenga that was amazing, ,.I was so worried about that guy underneath knowing it was bound to topple Wow that was amazing thanks; )
    @burpie and everyone agreed on the time zones! ! I always seem to miss someone especially @TomPuss we feel the breeze as we pass each other lol

Nice trivia/test questions @rat9 @Kelani lol funny looopy @Sweetp I want some of those drugs haha 《 whispers (pssst sweetp.. I'll send you my mailing address) hee heee
    @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster congratulations again on the release of your app
    Like Sweetp I'll check it out when is available for android.

O.k think i caught up I tripled the dancing Penquins so i covered my self! !
    Jeez that PigKiller gone already? I'll have another OB thsnx
    My keyboard is awful. .going to the sprint store tomorrow my phone Is cursed!!
  • Ahh yes great news @sweetp ♡♡♡
    Hmmm my tablet doesn't seem cursed that's a good thing I'm typing on it now takes a littke getting used to though hmmm..idk guess is just me:(
  • @Kelani I'm not sure what @SweetP went through could be called a test. The follow up on the lymph nodes...yes. The surgery to remove the growth and the lymph nodes...NO. That's painful and scary.
    How many nodes did they take @SweetP? My wife is a breast cancer survivor.
  • @rat9 oops, I meant procedures. My mom had the same thing done last month. I've been up too long, or doing too much AB testing tonight, I guess.
  • Yiiiiiippppeeeeeeee Yahooooooooooo Ring the bells and crack open the Cristal! Mega Congrats @sweetP!!! OB! Set out the glasses and start opening lots more champagne. Anyone who can ride across the Pacific deserves a toast. So here's to our one and only SWEET P !!! Cheers to you and a thank you, too, for your service to us nesters.
  • @kelani, great idea that you post The Daily Almanac. So nice of you to offer :D
  • Goodmorning ya all :)
    Just wanted to pop in and congratulate @SweetP for the amazing news of being cancer free! Hope the recovery time will be a quick and fast one! I also wanted to welcome you aboard, although I would advise staying off the meds soon, I read you are tending to the daily challenge... Switching the days up would create an element of surprise to it, but I doubt the challenge flingers would love it as much as I have loved reading the comments here in the BP.
  • Thank you @e-star and @bird addict! OB, please bring out some sparkling cider for our under-aged guests, along with a few more bottles of Cristal! It's always a celebration when someone wins the battle against cancer!

Of course, the icing on the cake is joining a great team of admins that work hard to keep this site successful! I get a great deal of satisfaction when I can help other Nesters. Whether it's answering a question on technical issues or providing tips in the walkthroughs, or keeping spammers out of the Nest, to making sure the daily challenge runs smoothly.

Enjoy my friends, and have a safe and happy Easter (to those who celebrate the holiday), or have a great weekend! Happy flinging for now, I'll be back with some goodies to share in the morning!
  • @SweetP Don't forget!!! No heavy lifting for the next few weeks. Get your husband to lift anything over 15lbs. Or was that a trick my wife pulled on me to be at her beck and call?
    Hello there @Estar. When are you going to do the "Birdie Dance" for us? Do you have a costume? I bet it makes my tutu look tame. Can't wait.
    @Birdaddict How do you ride a bike across the Pacific? I'm so confused.
    @Ma I was sure you would be in seventh place by now. I suppose I owe you a drink. Whatever you want. Put it on my tab.
  • Good afternoon @all
    Yep OB it's me! I've been away far too long but the sound of champagne corks popping had me rushing to the pub faster than a speeding bullet!
    I can't quite remember when I was last in so please accept my apologies for the pages of info I've missed and to be frank,don't intend reading through. All I will say is that I hope everyone is doing well?
    @sweetp that is absolutely wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for you,the relief must be overwhelming. I hope you continue to heal and every day is better and brighter :D Oh and congrats on being an official team member although I have to agree with @estar I LMAO reading up and seeing you were a day ahead of everyone! Gooooooood drugs! Please don't confuse this already easily confused girl!. Dealing with everyone else's time zones is hard enough at the best of times! *cink*
    @Kelani Hi! Don't think we've met? Then again read above sentence ;)
    @bird-addict you're as bad as I am for popping so it's nice to see we did it on the same day!
    @mumsie I totally missed that you were off over to Ireland,so forget that last message I sent you asking what your plans were this weekend,just enjoy yourself! Did you say North or South? No matter,I'll find out when you get back. I really hope Ireland is having this balmy,beautiful spring weather.
    As for me I'm just home and about to prepare food for 11 adults and 4 kids! The blessing is that we can all sit outside and enjoy the much needed rays. Mum has been over from the states for 2 weeks and is heading back tomorrow morning so we always have a family/friends get together before she goes. Should be fun! Although the 5am alarm call tomorrow won't be.
    So after a crappy start to the year it looks like I'm getting back on track. I've even started flinging again. Still seem to have lost my mojo but if I stick at it,hopefully it'll return. I'll also try to pop in here more often so as not to scare the bejeez out of OB ;)
    Wishing you all a wonderful Easter weekend.
    I'll never tire of saying it even if your sick of hearing it but all my love @kimmiecv X
    Kisses to you @estar x
    Hey @rat! Again my apologies at being MIA
    OK,off to make guacamole and scrub some mussels!
    Toodles!!
  • Wow! I thought I saw @JLZ666 out of the corner of my eye. Nope. It must have been my imagination.
  • 'Twas indeed @rat I'm afraid I'm doing my best rodent impression and scurrying around the kitchen so this is a quick pop in to say hi!! I'm trying to de-beard and clean 4Lb of mussels and my brain is screaming in boredom! I've discovered a way of easing it though and it's "Pink" up full blast and a glass of chilled Pinot Grigio ;) The sun is calling my name so this should make me move faster! Either that or my guests are getting hairy,gritty mussels but hey....at least I'll be happy!
    Must dash
  • @SweetP Double congrats! Enjoy your celebration.
    @BirdAddict and @JLZ666 -- Good to see you.
    Got to run!
  • Hey @estar!!!!!!!!! Yep,my boy is happy,the house and garden look normal,fog is starting to lift so things feel good at the moment. Just wish 2014 would stop hurting my friends so we could all smile at the same time :(
    Jeez you're bringing back scary school disco memories with that vid! We took is waaaaaay to seriously! You were 2.....well I was 8 so guess who was the real muppet on the dance floor? LOL!!!
    Hi @mvnla hubby asked me to tell mumsie but seeing as she's not here I'll keep him happy and pass it on to you! He's just been cut to 5 so he's now joined in Sweetp's happy dance :)
    I knew I'd get trapped in here if I popped in so I'm def loving and leaving for good this time.
    See ya's
  • Hahahaha fun times right @JLZ well I won't hold you up, your schedule sounds scary... 5AM?! Brrrr, hope the gathering of all those mouths to feed will be a great day with lots and lots of sun! Now scoot... of you go :D mwaaaah :-*
  • So that's the Birdie dance your famous for @Estar? Although in my early 20's when the American version was #1, I missed the craze. Dratz. I was living in England at the time. I can almost picture you doing the dance around your I-pad. Ha ha

@SweetP Does the motorcycle reference in your Bio mean you like riding bikes or are you infamous for some idiotic stunt involving a bike and the Pacific ocean? I hope it means you brought your bike with you when you moved to CA.

@Kelani Great score on BR-20. *but not as good as mine* Were you able to deduce whether or not the destruction of your concrete balls were a factor?

Always a pleasure to see you in the nest @JLZ666. Don't be such a stranger. I hope no one got a bearded mussel at lunch.
  • Me, I Like Chat Rooms!
  • Welcome to the Bloated Pig (BP) @Alder613! Guess there's no one around this afternoon. At least it's afternoon in CA. The BP is run by the @ateam, but they're not here ATM, so I'll do my best to make you feel at home.
    Please read p.1, especially the rules of the Bloated Pig. Since this is your first visit, drinks and food are on the house. But actually, because @BirdAddict is buying drinks to celebrate @SweetP's promotion to site admin, you get a rain check on the drinks. No alcoholic drinks unless you are over 21. There is a menu on p.1, but you can order anything you want from OB and the Blues, anything that doesn't involve dead birds, that is.
    Were you popping around the nest yesterday as a cute star? It would be easier for people to recognize you if you kept your avatar for a couple of days. Hope to see you around.
  • @Alder613 -- Forgot to say that this isn't a real-time chat room. You need to refresh the page each time you visit and frequently while you are here to get new posts. You might want to read the FAQ's under About on the right of the gold bar at the top of the page, if you haven't already.
  • Oohh crap I missed another whole page!! Before i go catch up
    Welcome @Alder613 I see @mvnla2 has filled you in on things thanks @mvnla2 :)
    OB thanks for putting out the Cristal
    Official Congrats @Sweetp *clink*
    I'll be back gotta last minute run to the market i forgot The Pie!! And no not baking my own..lol
    Not my kitchen. Going frozen Mrs. Smith :)
  • Roflmao @E* looovve the chicken dance in costume even haha
    @Kelani you are officially unchained from the bar but like e* said we WILL have the blues track you down and drag you back, your company is to pleasant to lose;)
    @jlz666 always nice to see you pop inn sorry i missed ya have a wonderful dinner and ya I think your good at what you do so not worried about'bearded mussels' lol heee hheeee
    Anyone else i missed sorry:( I just don't have it inn me to catch up right now
    *clink* again for @Sweetp !!
  • @Kathy aw! That's the nicest thing a kidnapper ever said to me :) I agree, y'all are pretty nifty as well.

@estar Thank you twice! Those shackles were beginning to chafe! and that .png will work fine.

@Rat9 BR-20 was just new shot luck. No idea what my concrete balls contributed (snicker). I credit your plank shot. When I can hit it, it sure clears out a lot of stuff. I've actually spent all my play time this week fixing low Utopia scores. Been failing at 4-20 for a few days now. :)
  • Awww @Kelani your very welcome; ); what's BR ?
    I've been mostly lost don't know where to fling. . I've started over in Poached eggs .:/
  • @Jlz666 -- Forgot to say congrats to your hubby! 5 is a really impressive number; would be impressive even if only for 9 holes. Do you know if it is a handicap index or a course index, and if a course index, what the index is for the course where he plays?
    Can't remember if you know that @SweetP is also an avid golfer, but I think @Mumsie plays more golf than the two of us together.
    BTW -- I'm with your hubby, I want my handicap to go down. I just couldn't understand when the rules chair in my club said you didn't want to punish people by making them record a low score when there was a temporary green that was 100 yds short of the real green. I don't think any non-golfer will understand why this could possibly be so, but your hubby might.
  • Omg !! Huge accident across from my house a blazer flipped totally over!!
  • @Kathy BR=Blossom River Everything OK outside? :/ Blazers are bad for that.
  • Ya @Kelani amazingly noone hurt! !and amazingly 'noone saw anything'
    I was quite surprised when the tow truck uprighted the vehicle it didn't look as bad as i thought. I guess those blazers are pretty tough . But it sounded like an explosion! !
    Hmm. Maybe I'll join you all in rio? I'm sooo bored idk we'll see. .have a great Easter! !
    I'll be lurkinflg my keyboard Aggravates Me so i don't feel like typing much. .
  • Is something to do with Google voice typing. M even i shut that off i do better but is automatic idk I keep clicking it off but out keeps running:(
  • Yeah, it looks like it's giving you a heck of a time. There's gotta be some way to make it go away for good. If you like, I can type with my eyes closed, or something :)

Glad nobody got hurt out there.

Wow, this is one challenge I'm not going anywhere on. Low score gonna stay low.
  • Maybe i fixed it, ?
    Test test 123
    The angry Brown for

Nooo
  • Not even gonna try that cchallenge @Kelani :/
    Guess I'll stick with pe for now:) have a great night and happy Easter
    I'm out for now BBFNIMCBLIDKBPW :)
  • I was done with Blossom River @Kathy, but @pellystar keeps knocking me out of second place. I was content with second. So I've been going back occasionally. If she keeps this up, she's going to force me into first place. Come join @Kelani and me. It's a very relaxing episode. You can decompress after your love affair with GGGL-18.
  • I just realized I called @pellystar a "she". I have nothing to base that on other than it sounds girlie. Now I'm really hoping it's a girl. "He" might be getting mad about now.
  • Night Ma. Don't forget to clear it with the Angry Birds before you hide those Easter eggs.
  • Night Pa ;)♡♡ no worries all clear;)
  • To all those Nesters that celebrate Easter, may you all have a great day and hope you can share this holiday with family and friends.
  • Congrats to @SweetP on being selected to become a staff member.
Post in the New Forum!