The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2024
  • 159657 Comments
  • Speak of the devil, ) Ok pa here goes
    WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee! !!and one for good luck
    WWWWwwwwwHhhhhiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeeeeee
  • Hahahaha and a page change to boot The Princess is IN the house; )
  • There you go Ma. That oughta do it.
  • :) I'll Be Back
  • Speak of the devil. lol @ the French.
  • I haven't looked Ma. Are you still having problems with GGGL?
  • Well I'm actually still here lol.m just lurking while flinging; )
  • Ya Pa I'm still trying level 18 :/ its got it's hooks in me:/
  • Lol @Kelani. I haven't made any enemies in days. I'll have to try harder.
  • Level 18 GGG dont get lucky// @Kelani :( a But the Cows Came Home! So that's a good sign:)
    I'll keep at it but not tonight. .getting late time to turn in the flashlight:(
  • @Kathy I have no idea what GGG is, so you have nothing to worry about :) Glad about the cows. If you like them you should like the movie Top Secret!
  • Lol @Kelani I just realized your probaly toyoung to understand the reference to the cows comimg home?
    My mother used to say ' you can cry till the cows come home But your still not getting ... such and such" meaningb the cows Never come home. .so well in the news lately ? The cows Did Come Home. . Anyway
    *places flashlight in@kimmiecv special safe*
    Night night all
  • GGGL is Seasons Go Green Get Lucky but I'm not getting very lucky on level 18 lol
    I do like a Cows lol I'll tell ya why another day. .I'll check out the movie ;)
    Nightly night; )
  • @Kathy :O Shame on you! I'm from the South! When I was a kid, I spent my weekends on a farm bringing cows home! Chickens and goats, too. How young do you think I am? :)

and what is GGG? Nighty night :)
  • Night Pa ♡♡
  • Lol night @Kelani ;) read up. . Sorry...;)♡
  • Ah thank you. hehe. No worries there. It's ALL yours. :)
  • Dinger Off...
  • Night Ma.
  • As far as the cow reference. I always thought it meant that you could cry "ALL" day because the cows don't come home till the day is done and it still won't do you any good.
  • Hi @everyone. Sorry I haven't been here as often as I like to, but still trying to get better. Good news is I don't have as much pain anymore and I'm off the pain meds! Sooo...that means I definitely know it's WHINEEEEEEEEEE TUESDAY! Haha!

@Kelani, GGGL is Go Green, Get Lucky. Hah! I saw @kathy already said that. Anyway, since I lost all my progress, I've gotta start all over. The only good thing is I don't have to repost my scores on the leaderboard! Or do I? Probably not since I don't have any top scores, except ONE.

Sorry, I'm too tired to read back all of what I missed since the last time I was here.

OB, I'd like a large mug of cappuccino please, and a lot of whipped cream on top please!

Gotta go and get comfy with my icepack now, and try and get finished in Rio BR, so I'll see you all later!

Good night and happy flinging!
  • Well, on a farm it means 'You can cry til you hear mooing, then get yer butt back to work'
    All the cows I've known only go home when food is involved. Otherwise they just sit out in the pasture cranking out methane and doing cow stuff.
  • @kelani, visions of cow chips strewn across vast pastures...heehee!

There are about 3 dozen dairy farms in this part of southern Calif. There are twice as many more in the neighboring county. There used to be about 300 dairies in these areas, but urban development and stricter regulations forced many to be bought out sometime around the turn of the century. It's overregulation of the industry and price manipulation by the feds for those that have remained in business. Got Milk?

Total eclipse of the moon tonight, which is also a "blood moon" so I'm gonna try and take some pictures.

Nighty-night everyone!
  • @all Don't miss this Mighty Eagle - and its brilliant handler:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26969150
  • Good Morning everyone:gots ta work but I'll
    WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee first:)
    Have a fantabulous flingin'day all!!♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
  • Morning all :) Happy Wwhhhhiiiinnneeee Tuesday.
    Wow @Tompuss that's an amazing article. Beautiful pictures too.
    @kelani today's challenge is one of mine, it's always given me trouble. Still is too although I haven't tried much yet.
    I'm going to whine about the weather, it's snowing right now. Several cm on the ground. Good thing I didn't take the snow tires off my car yet. Two days ago it was 18 deg C & today it's -2. Wwhhiinnee.
    OB could I get a large black coffee please, extra strong?
  • @kathy Again! Only a few minutes apart!

@karen68 Nice to see you again. You'd better invite @kelani, he's desperate for some snow :) Wouldn't mind some myself, have had no winter at all. . . Wow, you got a great score on today's Challenge!

Bonsoir, Monsieur le @Rat. . .

@SweetP Comfy ((((vibes)))) coming your way :) Hope you get great moon-shots.

Have a super flinging evening, everyone!
  • Goodnight, sweet dreams, @all xoxo
  • Awww Again @TomPuss ? My work bell must ring the same time as your popping in:(
    Sorry i missed ya Again..
    Lol @everyone didn't realize id stir up soo much conversing with my Cow comment haha
    @Sweetp Darn I Missed the mooon it was so overcast here i couldn't see it and tonight to rainy and windy
    OB I'd like a PigKiller please
    And if everyone Could Please take a Moment to remember Boston 1 year ago Today Thanks
  • It was 77 degrees 8 hours ago, it rained 2 inches, now they're saying it's gonna freeze overnight and a dusting of snow could fall. Northern Virginia is the only place you can experience multiple seasons in one day.
  • That's not true @blahalb09. In LA you can swim at the beach and then go snow skiing on the same day. The mountains are very close. From spring to winter and everything in between in a matter of hours.

@TomPuss Bone Sour back at ya Bon Ami.

Glad to hear you're on the mend @SweetP. Rest, rest, recover.

Is the whinning helping this time @Ma. Hope so.
  • @TomPuss -- Very interesting story with beautiful pics!
    @SweetP -- Glad you're feeling a little better and off the meds. I absolutely hate pain meds. In my case they make you loopy, but you have no idea how loopy you are.
    @Kathy -- I think everyone is remembering Boston today.
    @Rat @Blahalb09 -- To be more accurate, if you want to swim and go skiing in a single day, you will need a wet suit (or is it dry suit) to swim, and you won't have much time for either. Although it is probably only 60 or 70 miles from the beach to the closest ski area; the traffic will be terrible, and that ski area only has good skiing, maybe any skiing(?) immediately after a snow storm.
  • No Pa the WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee didn't help; (
    Thanks @mvnla2
  • Please save me from my Crazy Sister. .I love her But....
    OB I'll have another PigKiller please..
    And let the damn Cows eat the friggin Grass already! !!!
  • Yay, frigid temperatures. I get to use my wood stove one more time.
  • So @Kelani I'm not getting any wood huh? It's cold and rainy and actually to Windy for the Fireplace anyway. Lol.
  • My keyboard is gonee hooodoo voodoo on me again:(
  • WWWWwwwwwHHHHhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeeee
  • @Kathy Windy here too, but that never stopped me! All that rain was down here earlier, and you can HAVE it. :) Yes, you get a pile o' wood as soon as I can run a wheelbarrowful up to..holy crap...Boston?

erm, It might take awhile :)

btw, have any of you seen that new Poise commercial? First time I saw it, I almost fell over. By far the dirtiest commercial in US TV history. But still nothing compared to the euro-commercials. The ad guys sure are getting brave this year.

And talk about crazy weather. This afternoon it was 76 here. Tonight it'll hit 28. 15 miles up the mountain, it was 80 today, and they'll hit 10 tonight. They can frequently get 2 feet of snow w/40 mph winds and we won't get a flake.

I hate my town's weather. We're on the east flank of the appalachians, so that blocks a lot of snow. In summer, I love thunderstorms, but every single one either dies before it gets to us, spins around us, or splits in half and reforms on the other side. Grr.
  • Finally back! I just had my band concert tonight.
  • Welcome c back @theanonymoussomone ;) how did the concert go?
    @Kelani same crazy weather here was 80º yesterday lnow 40º ; (
    I'll be watching for ya truckin up the road. Lol a guy with a wheelbarrow full of wood should be easy to spot on route 93 lol
  • Yes Pa your right... I'm going lol
    *Places flashlight in Kimmiecv magic safe*
    Night all sorry tas I gotta go...
  • @theanonymoussomone please let us know how the concert turned out
    Storytime; ) catch ya tomorrow; )
  • Aww, man, I just got back from checking out the new update! Please don't leave!
  • Sorry work comes early; (night tas
  • Its bewy qwiet..
  • Hi @everyone :)
    (Especially @Kathy who seems to be here alone today.)

Today was my last day at high school! No more boring lessons with boring teachers like literature and history! Ever! I only have to go back there to do my exams in May, but otherwise, I'm outta there forever!!! :D
  • Good afternoon, all.

Ha ha @Annifrid. For me that moment is a very distant memory but I do recall how good it felt! What happens after your exams... work or higher education?
Post in the New Forum!