Level Glitches & Bugs (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 9
  • 1033 Comments
  • Bug: Facebook levels on ABo are still locked, even if I hit the facebook button 20 times.
  • Rovio knows this issue. It would be fixed soon.
  • Thanks, AMs, hate to be a pain, but the "redeem code" is at the beginning of Rio, and I have already played and complete all of the games except the last one which is "Smuggler's Plane" which was just downloaded yesterday, but it is locked so assumed the code was for that one. Now I don't know how to play Smuggler's.

So if or when I need a " code" where do I find it. I assume it's different than the key that I used when I bought the other games.

Barbbjb
  • Thanks, Ams, I'll try your suggestion. Barbbjb
  • Hey, Slim! You'll be happy to know that this latest update magically fixed the problem I was having opening the big cake in Moon Festival. Yay!!
  • Hi all
    My apologese if this is in a thread elsewhere
    But I have the seasons on the iphone and seem to have some issues with it.

For instance, i completed all levels with all stars balah-de-blah. The front page shows this, but when going into the set of levels it shows maybe one level with 2 or 3 stars and everything else as locked, or EVERYTHING as locked

This is the same kind of thing for all levels apart from the 2012 new year (which works fine)
    and 2012 christmas. (i.e all levels affected from 2011 and the hamoween)

But in christmas i have a few feathers from previous playings, but if i try to use mighty eagle now it says i have to buy it...which i have re-done, several times. Syncing and the new update have not fixed the issues.

Any help or feedback would be most welcome
  • Hi Kartflyer
    Thanks for the link of the Bugs list

I saw the one about the eagle on there, but not the one about locked levels/adverse data
    Unless i was not looking hard enough.

You said you 'had' the issues.
    Did you manage to fix them?
  • What device are you using? The issue is you fried your settings file. I may be able to help with that later today.

Re: Mighty Eagle, just re-purchase. You won't be billed so long as you use the same Apple ID.
  • Hi Thanks for the feedback
    I am using the Iphone 3g

If you have some tips for fixing my settings when you have chance i would be most grateful
    As far as i know i havent done anything, but then that means nothing
    It would be a pain to start over, but at the moment i cannot even do that.

As for mighty eagle i tried re-purchasing (with the same ID) a few times previously with no joy
    But your magic touch seems to have done the trick for now
    thanks many
  • Your settings file must be corrupted, I managed to fix mine when Slim sent me a copy of his.
  • Glad it is fixable. I look forward to receiving the file
    And thanks to both of you for your help
  • Anyone got this issue...

Have completed Moon Festival 99/99 stars and 33/33 feathers, yet I'm still missing the 'Bright Side Of The Moon' achievement, which requires you to finish Moon Festival, which I have done :(

^V
  • @VoiD Return to level 2-1 and obtain 3 stars again.
  • Sorted, thanks AMs :)

^V
  • Hi,
    I can't unlock the facebook levels, I click the F button and it says loading.... and 5 seconds later nothing happens. I have 3 stars on level 14.
    Chris
  • PS Do the facebook levels count to the score?
  • @cridler The recent update contains this bug and Rovio is working on a fix. And yes, Facebook levels count to total score and earning the episode's 3-star egg.
  • Downloaded Rio's Chapter 12 Smuggler's Plane and wrote down all the Golden Mangos as I got them (as I always do with all the fruit). Levels 11-2, 11-5, 11-7, 11-10, 11-12, 11-13, 11-15, 12-1, 12-3, 12-6, 12-7, 12-11, 12-12, 12-14, 12-15. But it is only awarding me 14 out of the 15. Went back through them all 2 different times, they are all gotten. But it's only registering 14. Anyone else have this problem? If not what can I do? And again, I do have them all--it's easy to see that.
  • You are likely missing one that's high in the air. There are no bugs as far as I know. Did you have 7 before the second half was released?
  • Gosh, I went through them all again, and there it was in 11-2 (high in the air like you said). Not sure what is wrong with me, but I could have sworn I hit that one and even logged it down that I did. No bug here--just me. Thanks.
  • I give up! It's happened again. I am in Seasons Trick or Treat, and doing "level" 2-13 and everything else is done---3 stars, closed it down, just restarted and Seasons appears, and it says "Activate Full Version", and every level I have already finished is LOCKED! I entered my activation code yet again, it was accepted and STILL every level is locked. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me, and the last time I had to replay all the sections from "Hogs and Kisses" on. In the beginning page where all the games are listed with the levels competed and those remaining, my progress is listed, but I can't get back to where I was. I just don't know how this happens or what to do about it. Can someone help.

Thank you,

Barbbjb
  • Sorry, forgot to mention. I'm on a PC laptop.

Barbbjb
  • Hi guys, I think I need a little help.
    I transfered my progress from my Eagle-less iPad to iPod Touch, resulting the disappearance of my purchased. Every time I try buying the eagle, it says the message "Cannot connect to iTunes store". Tried googling every solution but couldn't find one....
  • Are you connected to wifi ? Is appstore checking for updates when opened ?
  • Sorry I don't understand. You went from iPad without ME >> iPod with ME? Not sure why there would be issues with that, nor do you have anything to lose, only gain.
  • @sal9 Yep, but the problem's still there

@AMslimfordy Sorry if my explanation was a bit vague but I'll try my best to clarify things here. I transferred data from iPad to iPod because iPod was my main device and it held all of my higher scores (Rio's recent update). The iPad doesn't have ME but the iPod does, when I transferred data, I kept all feathers but not ME. I haven't had the opportunity to feather chapter 12 yet... Any solutions?
  • You transferred from iPod to iPad you mean. The way you are explaining it does not make sense.

Nonetheless, you cannot transfer the Mighty Eagle between SD and HD. They are two separate apps and require separate purchases.
  • Two things:

1. I can't open a discussion, when I hit the Start a new Discussion button on the right side or on the bottom side, nothing happens (At this site)

2. Can you restore your purchase in app? I've bought the Migthy Eagle, but if I install him on my other iPod Touch, do I have to pay again? Or does it automaticly restore, just like the app does when you buy him again from the appstore?

• @zone020
    1) I see nothing wrong with your rights of access. Try clearing your browser cache, or logging out then back in.
    2) You can "re-purchase" the Mighty Eagle for free so long as it is the same app (that is, SD to SD and HD to HD is fine; but you cannot re-purchase for free going between SD and HD) and so long as you use the same iTunes account.
  • Okay thanks, I'm gonna restore it!

I tried three browsers and it all doesn't work...
  • Hrm, I'm not sure. We have seen user-created discussions within the past 6 hours, so I don't think there is any glitch in the system.
  • Okay, i'll try on my ipod!

PS: when i bought the migthy eagle again their was a text which says: You already bought this, click ok to buy him for free again, or something like thtat.
  • It is a computer bug, when I tried it on my phone it all works fine!
  • Good to hear.
    Yes, when it says do you want to download for free, obviously you agree :)
  • Hi,

The update fixed the facebook Issue I was having, I complted the 3 facebook levels and my score jumped 200,000+ and put me in the top 10,000 (from 50,000 ish) , however it did not change my world 14 score which is poor at 750,000th , I am 50,000th on all other worlds so should it have?
    Cheers
    Chris
  • Has the Smash Maniac bug ever been resolved in Original AB? The counter is obviously broken.
  • @wpgjetsbrian There is nothing wrong with the counter for Smash Maniac.

PS, sorry about your Jets. Not doing so well.
  • Hi SAL9,

I have entered my Episode 5 scores, given my world 14 scores, what rank should I be? Im 687033rd in game centre, but 7016 in episode 5. Should FB levels be added to my score in GC? (world 12 im 26916th, in 13 I am 32402nd)
  • Not sure what's the question?
    Your rank here will never be the same as GC, the LB is open to all platforms ( pc, mac, android etc ... )
    FB levels count towards your world total and episode total.
    The Leader Board here @ ABN will help you improve your scores through the different walkthroughs and strategies posted by users. It will also show you the levels that need work by comparing your score to the average and the high scores.
  • I have a question. On the game Ham em high, there is a number 16,17,and 18 at the very end. These three numbers require a person to have facebook to complete the game. I do not have a facebook page, nor do I want to have a facebook page. Is there any other way to finish this particular game. I have achieved ALL other Achievements on ALL Angry Birds games, including Rio, Angry Birds, and Seasons. This is the VERY LAST ACHIEVEMENT I have to get. If I can't I can't, but it would be nice if I could complete that game. In the future I hope that you don't require people to have a certain website to be able to complete your games. I don't think its right.
  • First, we are not the developer of the game. We are simply a fan site (the #1 fan site, built with Rovio's permission).

To return to your question, you can try simply clicking the "Like" button and allowing the corresponding page to load. If you return to the app, the levels may be unlocked, even if you do nothing on the loaded page. This works on some platforms, but not all.

Otherwise, yes, you would need to create a Facebook account in order to unlock the remaining three levels. While you are entitled to your opinion about this practice, requiring a specific action (in this case, signing up for a widely-popular service) to unlock 3 out of 303+ levels hardly seems like the actions of an evil or money-hungry company.
  • I specially created one for that levels, called Cut De Roop. I only do things like AB on that account.
  • Thank-you AMslimfordy for your answer. Didn't mean to upset you. Have a good day.
  • Hello!
    since I have downloaded and played on my iphone the last 15 levels of AB Rio (12-1 to 12-15) over a week ago, my total score on game centre is not updating. Actually the whole total score leaderboard has stayed pretty much the same. The leaderboards of each level are updated, just the total score one is not. Is this normal and happening to everybody or it's just me? If so, what can I do to fix it?
  • @nicomauro This is a problem with GameCenter. Nothing can be done by the user.
  • thanks slimfordy. so is everybody seeing the same unupdated leaderbord as me until game center fixes it?
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!