The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2667
  • 159778 Comments
  • @hunnybunny Mother's Day is in March where you are? Hmm wonder why the difference?
  • @kathy the crown Queen!
  • @kathy my sister used to live in India, it's June there

Hail the Princess!!

Did you see my Prince in Bathrobe post, over the page?
  • @Knichy -- Did you post your strat on the walkthrough? Sounds different that what others posted when I looked. And yes, I looked to get 3*. You know you're in trouble when the walkthrough video was made by @MightyRed1! Followed the strat posted below. Not that easy either.
  • @hunnybunny, out of curiosity where did @annach already post the threshold? I don't see a walkthrough yet.
  • Happy Mothers' Day to all the moms in the Nest, and all those SWDNFs who are near and dear to those that do.
  • Sorry, 1 n. Where did @anach - super flinger supreme, already post the threshold?
  • @knichy -- Don't understand why you can't see walkthrough; it was there hours ago??? Where are you looking? It's under AB Seasons / Pig Days. Did you clear your browser cache?
  • @knichy @bernersenn walkthrough been out all day. No leaderboards at present.
    I like @pauliboy's bird and a bit strat, but have yet to pull it off!
    120k with the strat I mentioned earlier
  • Hi everyone , thanks for the Mothers day wishes @mvnla2
    Woot I got my Crown back: D
    No @hunnybunny I'll have to go back a page to see Prince in the bathrobe lol, those bathrobes are selling like hotcakes!!
    Ok ya all got my curiosity up I'll have to have a peek at the new level!
  • Aww The Prince in the bathrobe (George)? Is sooo cute :D thanks @hunnybunny :)
  • Nighty night, long day in the sun here, time for bed xx
  • Nighty Night @hunnybunny Sweet Dreams:)
  • @knichy @mvnla2 i can't see the walkthrough either not from the leader board anyway, the new level hasn't been added to the board yet on my end?
  • Ok i can get it through clicking on the walkthrough drop down menu on the gold bar up top!
    @knichy
  • @mvnla2 been checking all day, refreshed and restarted but didn't clear, never had this problem before. Just like @bernersenn has never been stuck at 2 before. This is a devil level!
  • @knichyb did b you find the walkthrough?
  • what's weird is I have the next level 6-13 already opened ?
    Anyone else, maybe it's that glitch when playing in airplane mode that happened before to @ixan57 ? Hmm anyone else?
  • And 6-14 !! And 6-15 ! And 6-16 !
    Am i crazy were these levels and already open?
  • Here's the link:
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-seasons-the-pig-days-level-6-12-walkthrough-mothers-day/
    I generally don't go to the walkthrough from the leaderboard, I just go directly to the walkthroughs on the left of the gold bar at the top of the page.
  • So far I'm on level 6-17 @all
  • bbiab I'm going to back up ,hopefully it stays:?
  • Huh? What was I doing?
  • Huh @Pa? Are you o.k ? Did i miss something ¿
  • Nope @Ma. Just forgot what I was up to.
  • Uhmm O.k @Pa lol ;) I'm out shortly , listening to my book atm :)
  • I'll say my g'nites now in case i nod off and feel Snort pulling on my ankle lol! *snicker *
    Nighy nighty @Pa
  • Sleep well @Ma
  • Hello guys,
    @hunnybunny your method worked, after about 100 retries. With or without praying, thanks
  • @knichy also thanks for your tip. I was happy with my one-birder and three stars. Until... The leaderboard became available for this game. Below average, 121K

• It's about Blue Mongo time EST, but I think our friend across the pond, @IXAN57 needs a fine ale as he awaits a decision on his score on ABO PE 1-5

Cheers!
  • @bernersenn, its all about the bouncy balls. I dropped back to Invasion of the Pig Snatchers where I can make some significant progress, I am working my way backwards through Seasons to up the scores and break onto page 1 of the leaderboard. 109 right now ....
  • Course, looks like about 4M in the 30 levels of Ham Dunk you have to buy. Might have to just break down and do it. "Spring for it" as I say to @E-Star, she may still be lurking about ....
  • thanks @knichy for the reassureing explanation. i'll have that guinness you promised me.1st time here passed by a few weeks ago. @kathy promised me she would get a hitching post for my horse but nope, horse just done a runner.
  • right you lot who pinched my avatar
  • @Ixan57 :) :) :)
    so nice to see you, sorry,i forgot about the hitchin' post * hangs head in Shame :(
    OB give ixan57 as many pints of Guinness as he can handle, ,and get the post digger out!
  • @knichy one plus for the ham dunk purchase is you also get the mighty eagle for the feathers if you get bored
  • thanks @kathy mighty neighbourly of you
  • thanks @knichy @kathy for the drinks and the company.sorry such a short time spent, will pop by earlier tomorrow. got work in 7hrs time.now where did i put that horse.awell looks like a taxi to work. good night all
  • oh and if anyboby finds my avatar stick it in that little gray box thing to the left of my name lol.
  • Crown, horse and avatar thieves. Where is @Gumby anyway?
  • @ixan57 you need a gravatar for this forum, otherwise you won't see an avatar here
    @kathy wassup
    @rat @bernersenn @hunnybunny HELLO
    @knichy I have tried and tried PE 1-5 and barely over 70k, so Im done with it 90k way out of my reach
  • @rat AWWW did ya miss me :)
  • @Gumby Wassssuupp!
    and i don't think Rat missed you, he was insuating you were a thief lol!
  • @kathy I am a crown thief :P
  • And horse thief, and an avatar thief! @gumby lol!
  • @kathy no I don't think I've stolen any horsies or avatars
  • speaking of horses OB Cardinal Contractors did a Great job on the hitchin' post and I see they added a watering trough :) Hope @ixan57 found his horse, if not that's gonna cost us a pretty lrnny *sigh* well it is what it is, blues start getting on the horn ,find out where we can get a good horse cheap;)
  • @kathy quiet in here I dozed off for about 1 1/2 hrs and didn't miss much lol
Post in the New Forum!