The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2665
  • 159679 Comments
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPP
    @knichy @rat @everybody else hello
  • @kathy OH snap I stole the crown again
  • @GumbyCrownThief Waaasssuppp! !
    always happens, i don't look at the # of posts and I set someone up to steal my Crown dammit gumby!
  • @kathy I didn't look either, just that one time that I did on purpose :)
  • @Pa I totally forgot that Kimmie and I persuaded you to play Winter Wonderham with us lol!
    The comments are fond memories , you should visit the walkthrough pages:) especially in level 19;)
  • No worries @gumby I always set someone up, usually @hunnybunny now lately you haha!
  • @kathy no worries I will keep it nice and shiny for ya
  • @Ma I read the comments for WW level 19 again. Y'all were funny. Sure miss your pahtnah.

I'm surprised I still have that trophy. They're dropping like flies in Space. I barely have a hundred left.
  • Today's challenge just too challenging but a fun level.
  • Hello @knichy sorry i was lost in Winter Wonderham! Almost 3 starred them all, I'm on level 23:)
    Then i can finish the Bonus levels:) OB while I'm here I'll have another Blue Mongo and one for @knichy:)
  • @knichy I wouldn't know I can't play it. But I'll take your word for it
  • Lol @Pa ya we were a funny team, :( miss her lots :( But ya your holding that trophy for dear life lol!
    @bernersenn I'm sure Wolf will find his happy place, a nice farm sounds perfect!
    And when your ready a new pup , well name Wolf is just great! As you said different scenario i can understand not naming after a deceased pet, but Wolf is alive and thriving a very happy full of life pup, and wouldn't be bad to have a namesake:) hope you find your heart renewed soon and you can find another boy or girl to fill up your hearts once more!
    And i meant to ask How is Wolfs suddenly not being there affect the bitch?
  • @Knichy Ham Dunk is soooo frustrating those random bouncing balls, yuckkk
  • Thought I'd share a beautiful tune and video before bedtime
    @knichy @pellystar :)
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Night night @Ma
  • Good afternoon to you all.
    @kathy our bitch is acting normal, as she is already 10 years old. I think she got used to loosing her male dog. It will be her fourth partner in her entire life
  • @bernersenn the bitch is Heidi? A nice picture please, we all love the Bernese Dogs
  • Well, Ham Dunk was going fine. 54th place down to 14th. 335k extra points. Woo Hoo!
    On the Seasons Total Score Board. Dumped from 12th to 13th.
    Thanks @kathy the demon flinger....
  • Thanks @bernersenn she's beautiful
  • Good to hear Heidi isn't upset out confused at the sudden disappearance of her new playmate @bernersenn:) and good to see her pic, She is beautiful!
    Sorry @hunnybunny about bumping you, i just filled in my Bonus scores and now am working on improving them;)
    OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please:)
  • Nighty night...
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUP hey what is that big yellow orb in the sky?
    @hunnybunny hello and sleep well
    @rat @knichy hello
    @bernersenn Is she really that large ( Heidi ) or is it just really fluffy hair? She looks like she is so happy too :)
  • I'll have a white wine spritzer as I prepare for my famous fondue!
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny Sweet Dreams:)
    @gumby Waaaasssupppp ??? I know right what Is That thing??? It's gone now, but ya that was weird, maybe a Spaceship, hovering above us?
  • @kathy Yeah it must have been, because I haven't seen the sun all week
  • Sun ? What's that @gumby ? Lol
  • @kathy LOL exactly ok Im officially on smoke break brb
  • oky doky
  • @all eneb fondue tastes better on a Ritz!
  • Okey Dokey @knichy if you say so... Or are you just trying to get attention lol!
    Me no like fondue as a matter of fact i don't even Know what it is???
  • @knichy peanut butter tastes awesome on Ritz crackers :)
  • Mrs knichy had some peanut butter on Ritz earlier, which is why a few were sitting out. @kathy no fondue! Sacre bleu! 1/2# jarlsburg Swiss shredded, 1/2# greyure shredded, 2tbsp corn starch, 1 1/2 c white wine, 1/4 TSP nutmeg. Cheesy sauce for dipping bread, apples, broccoli! S'all good
  • Big daddy like cheese! Almost as much as mongo like beans!
  • The @knichy family is definitely a cheesy family
  • Me looovve cheese too @knichy but just the regular Cracker Barrel stuff , no fancy brie for this girl; \
  • Ya @knichy you seem pretty cheesy heeheee!!
  • @hunnybunny WTG on Seasons Bonus Boards!! Woot #1 And top 10 in all levels! Great flinging and Patience !!
    OB when Mrs. Bunny arrives tomorrow her drinks are on me!
  • hard to fling with eyes half closed :(
    g'nite all
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • @knichy I'm not a big fan of fondue or chocolate fountains. Too many germs out there.

Nitey nite @Ma
  • Hey and Happy Saturday everyone
    Sorry about my usual pathetic delay in replies. Work has been busy and tiring. So many bodies,so little time and energy ;(
    So firstly I'll go to @lesleyg and say you're more than welcome! I hope you had a great day. I love making up cards so love that you loved it! Yep " The Walking Dead" is THE best show ever! I'm utterly addicted. The mid season finale however was a bloody joke :((((( How could they? If we had at least found out who had died then we could have grieved for 7 months but nooooooooo....arghhhhh:( "Fear The walking dead" is mweeeeeeh. A poor substitute but we're watching it. Do you watch "The talking dead"? Absolutely brilliant!! They only started showing it in the UK this season but we've been streaming it for about 3 yrs. So the big question I have to ask you is............who do you think gets nailed? I know what the comic books say but the writers would be mad to go that direction (or would they?) I swear to Lucifer that I'll not be accountable for my actions if they get rid of Daryl.........seriously..........
    Enjoy the city of Sin @Mumsie!!
    @bernersenn Please forgive me. I only reappeared for estars birthday last week after 8 weeks away. Reading the last few pages I've come to understand you got a new puppy but sadly had to let him go. I'm so so sorry my friend. What a terrible loss for you all:( I'm sure the little man will have a wonderful new life! Calling a new pup Wolf does not seem mad at all. As @kathy said,he is being named after a dog that touched your lives and never wants to be forgotten. Your surviving dog Heidi (can't help sing the theme tune!) is a beautiful lady! I thought you had 2 adult dogs? I may be wrong but once more I'm so sorry for your short time with Wolf but at least you had the pleasure of his company and his with yours. X
    So another celebration is Sir David Attenborough's 90th Birthday tomorrow! That man is a bloody living legend! I read his books when I was a little girl and have watched his documentaries for just as long. He brought wildlife into the living room and opened my eyes to this amazing planet. There's surely no person on this earth who hasn't watched his documentaries,he's an amazing,amazing man! He made me want to travel and see the beautiful animals and countries he talked so passionately about. I did. I've seen Africa,Sri-Lanka,Mauritius and The Maldives. Those are places I would never have thought about if I hadn't had been fascinated by his love for animals. I really don't know what the BBC are going to do without him when he retires! He's 90 for god sake and is still going!!! Long may he reign.
    Happy Birthday for tomorrow (Sunday) Sir David!
    Anyhooooooo...Having our first BBQ of the year with some of hubbys fab cocktails so saying goodnight. Have a lurvely evening everyone! X
  • Hello guys, have a nice saturday.
    Now coming to some of the comments.
    @jlz666 yes, we had 2 adult dogs. Unfortunately at 15. February we had to bring away our guy Don. He suffered from splenic tumor. he lived only 3 days after diagnosis. Poor guys was 3 days before his 7th birthday.
    @gumby she is pretty tall And has a lot of fluffy hair.
    @kathy this monday I will talk to a breeder. She will have a litter this weekend. When there will be more than 2 puppies, we can have a new puppy. If yes, we can take him/her home the first or second week from july
Post in the New Forum!