- Revamped Map – You now get a birds eye view of Golden Island with access to new special event levels.
- Chose Your Lineup – In the event levels you get to pick your lineup. Each level has a maximum number of birds you can chose.
- Random Levels – Per rovio, “A nearly infinite number of levels on the map!”
- Treasures – Like in Angry Birds Epic when you complete a special event level you get to spin the wheel for a chance to win treasures and coins. If you assembled the right collection you can unlock perks.
- Themed Levels – I haven’t seen any of these yet, but these levels could be themed around any holiday, event, etc.
- Old Levels Still Playable – When I first opened up the app I thought they were gone, but they appear after you play the first level. All my progress was still intact, which is awesome. Though, I am disappointed that my highscore still doesn’t appear at the top right of each level. Hopefully Rovio will address this, as not showing it doesn’t make any sense to me.
Well, there you have it. Now it’s up to you to let us know what you think of the update below!