Your help needed! Thesis survey about in-game advertising in Angry Birds Blast

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum Your help needed! Thesis survey about in-game advertising in Angry Birds Blast

• Hi fellow players,

I’m super interested in hearing how you feel about the in-game advertising videos present in Angry Birds Blast!

I study information systems science in Aalto University and I’m currently writing my thesis about player attitudes toward in-game video advertising in mobile games. This survey is a part of my thesis research.

Taking the survey takes about 5-10 minutes. All answers are anonymous and confidential.
    The survey can be answered here: https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/D03DD279F4DE37DD.par

Thank you so much if you are able to take the time to help me out! :)

Br, Pauliina Ikäheimo / Aalto University

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Thanks for sharing @nalana. Good luck with your thesis.

To all Nesters, I have verified that this link is legitimate.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

It says the survey is currently stopped.

JimmieGeis
    @jimmiegeis

Thank you, that’s an interesting poll. After your dissertation, you can go to graduate school. One of the hardest parts of applying is writing a statement of purpose. This is a letter of intent where you describe your goals and intentions, which the admissions committee will evaluate. In it, you must give an idea of what drives you, whether it’s a career, professional advancement, personal growth, or something else. This type of essay requires careful work on mistakes, which a statement of purpose editing service can do. A good statement of purpose written for top universities can tilt the scales in your favor.

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum Your help needed! Thesis survey about in-game advertising in Angry Birds Blast

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.