Your device to play

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Your device to play

• Hello, what is your device to play ABF?
    Do you try small and big screen?
    What is better?
    I was never try big screen must play on s4 mini.
    What is your?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

I play on small screen, iPhone 5C. I think I tried it once on an iPad and thought it was easier with precise aiming. Though I mostly like to play on my phone as it’s so easy carrying around

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I play on a galaxy s6 and on ipad for my son. Clearly easier on big screen

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

I usually play AB Fight on my Samsung Galaxy Ace 5 because it’s much easier for me to swipe with my thumb and it’s easy for me to carry it anywhere which has Wi-Fi so that I can have a chance to play AB Fight! :p

I do tried playing it as well on my iPad thinking that it can help me get a better ‘view’ of the whole tiles for accurate aiming but it didn’t work out and decided to stick with my phone.

Harsh Varma
    @harsh-varma

no game for me since last update..app is not supported on tablets anymore..missing big screen

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

The update wasn’t compatible with my gaming device anymore. And since these kind of games bar you if you don’t update (and even more if you can’t), then looks like I’m stuck unless I can link my data to a Facebook account and then play on another device that still is compatible, but I’m way too lazy to do so. On a big screen, it was hard to see all the panels and sometimes I didn’t swipe properly and the game would misinterpret my matches.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@harsh-varma & @freckledpig147 I saw a post (last night I think) from Rovio on their Fight FB page that the Android incompatibility issue(s) had been resolved which I presume means they released another update for the affected devices. If you’ve not “re”updated (not a word) you may want to give this another shot. If either of your devices still aren’t compatible you might want to open a Trouble ticket to let the, know.

To answer @pees2te, I play on iPhone 6 Plus & iPad (Retina new in 2012) & despite the fact the iPad screen is so …. much larger, the tiles react & move so much more easily on iPhone that I consistently score better. Swiping on iPad is actually more difficult because of this, so there may not be a simple answer to your question. IMHO, it depends on the devices & how they react.

Harsh Varma
    @harsh-varma

@justpast40… thanks for informing me about the update but app is still not compatible with my samsung galaxy tab 3.. hoping they release new update soon!!

btw how to send trouble ticket ?

Editing : it working now… ^_^

justpast40
    @justpast40

You’re most welcome @harsh-varma, I’m so glad to have helped. I’ve been here over 4 yrs & can’t begin to repay the help I’ve gotten, so if ever I can help someone it’s the least I can do : -)

To open a Trouble Ticket go here:

https://support.rovio.com

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Your device to play

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.