You Have Got The Touch! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum You Have Got The Touch! – New Event!

• Another new event is upon us… “The Wreckers” is the leading squad. TWO bots and NO Ener/con.

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Every event character from Wheeljack through Energon Bumblebee plus Rodimus and Ultra Magnus are in the exchange. Only the four Wreckers have accessories too.

The event info window mentions Unicron. I’m guessing that means he will be showing up more often then normal.

seaspray
    @seaspray

video bonuses are giving 200%.  I guess that’s our christmas present, something we already have multi-millions of.

Wow, more marbles.  Thanks Uncle Nick.

Phillips
    @phillips

So much for “Watch out for Unicron Pig!”. Think the programmers forgot to put in Boss Pig and Unicron Pig. Just did 28 runs (had a couple of recharges) and didn’t see either of them.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

No Unicron runs, 1 boss pig but got a few 24k+ runs in the meadow filled with christmas presents.

No recharges, had 238,000 points and first place with 1 minute to go and 30,000 point lead. New day starts, get ripped off 900 tokens and says i finished 16th with 74,000 points. Thanks for nothing

seaspray
    @seaspray

Ya I had no Unicron or Boss Pig.

@ethan2011
      That’s happened to me before.  This stupid game can’t even save.  And people really think its multiplayer competition?  Get real.

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

Don’t have any of the Speedsters which one should I get?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@rjfg007 I would suggest Sideswipe.

Is it my imagination or are there less blocks of all varieties in each run for this event?

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Is Blaster any good ?

Not available to try for some reason.  Seems to populate the top of the leader boards a lot.

Asen_77
    @asen

Blaster is one of the Best Bot on this game. If you don’t have it and have opportunity to get it don’t hesitate to grab it with prioritie.

Geli
    @geli

Total of 2 Unicron runs thus far. Both happened prior to spending any gems fir recharges, which is unusual for me.

Geli
    @geli

@droversdog
    Tracked my last 4 runs on Candy Cane day. The number of candy canes that appeared are noted in the column HVT below
    Location- HVT- Raw Score
    Cobalt Valley- 6- 609
    Pig City- 9- 472
    Beach- 7- 504
    Slingshot Woods- ?- 2800. It was a Unicron Run, didn’t try to keep track of candy canes.

Also noticed that seasonally-themed targets (presents, decorated trees, etc) did not yield points when hit.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

New bumblebee is available to try out.   Didn’t notice it there before ?

moi
    @moifirst

This probably means that you can get it (as a prize or for gems) in the next event.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I opened 10 Gold crates and got 3,000 sparks, some tokens and accessory upgrades (no legendary upgrades though).

I’ve got one Unicron run so far.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>i opened 10 gold crates and got this </p>

Anonymous

the new bumblebee is really op. In my opinion prob the 2nd most powerful bot in the game (1st would be energon starscream obviously)

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I’m guessing you open a very large number of gold crates, based on those accessory levels.  How many did it take to get the unlock?

Anonymous

2 batches of 10, so 20

Asen_77
    @asen

My 10 Gold crates with tokens from this event ( never even dreamed for more ). Blaster is my most used bot.

14A9E25F-2534-4EFD-AE27-BC23BEDF58E8.jpeg

seaspray
    @seaspray

And as far as “Watch out for Unicron”, ya… 1/60 runs, average.  Better watch out.  Scrooges.  1/120 for Boss Pig.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum You Have Got The Touch! – New Event!

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.