Yet another new card set…I give up

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Yet another new card set…I give up

• The new set is called “ancient” and I have no idea how many feathers it takes to get bronze but I likely won’t find out until next year lol. I play A LOT and have 3 epic azure and the rest gold. Only people with hacks or spending loads of cash can max out their birds at this point. Even if the lady of infinite returned it wouldn’t be possible

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Ancient Bronze, I believe.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Thanks, I had a feeling they’d already used “legendary” lol

desperados
    @desperados

x11.jpg

yeah it’s getting impossible,the only way to stack up feathers for the next card set is getting to the top floor at tower for 10-15 times and play the arena 1500 feather reward over and over again…bonus points rewards give good feathers but never worth the money..lol for this set i need to open some legendary chest or rare chests for red,silver,matilda and chuck…blues is at  56,447 bomb 84,031 terence 58,269 feathers,i’ll give up after that it’s getting boring to stack up feathers,those challenges should keep giving use feathers after we max out a bird’s feather.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

I feel like they are trying to discourage their most hardcore / completionist players and turn them into casual players…its working. Why should I bother spending gems to complete KKP or win an arena match when it doesn’t matter? It kills the fun knowing I can never obtain the highest level even while pay $10 a month and playing countless hours

desperados
    @desperados

yes that’s right the game got out of control,earlier feather upgrade costs were manageable even for casual players now it’s not worth to collect 50k feathers because after some weeks you need to collect another 50k feathers for 7 birds its 50kx7=350k feathers and challenge only gives you 1000 feathers for reward…that’s it i only play for feats after some time it gets boring too.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Yeah I think I’m finally done with this game.  Nothing left to do but play the same thing over and over until you get to whatever.  Keep reaching for the next thing for what: just another thing higher than that one.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Yes 50k every 2 weeks for every bird seems very unrealistic, eventually you aren’t going to be able to maintain max level (and to me it feels like I am getting further away from max, not closer no matter what I do). I hope the new mini-game is feather heavy to make up for this.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Most of my time these last few weeks are on AB Evolution.

The feather inflation has gone out of hand long time ago. The only solution is add another card level every 2 weeks, the AB2 way of print more money!!!! Similar situation with Black Pearls as they need to add more ridiculous cost hat sets that you cannot realistically grind for. You either pay up in the Tower or doing some kind of backup/restore exploits.

desperados
    @desperados

Without using exploits no one can get full hat sets,you should be playing 7/24 for a year or more or open 10000 chests also you can’t complete bonus point without paying thousands of $…for a casual game those things are unacceptable.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Yet another new card set…I give up

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.