WWF Cooperation- Save the Oceans!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum WWF Cooperation- Save the Oceans!

• A new update for AB2 was just released that really takes a stand to water pollution and overfishing with some cool features! Let’s DIVE in and check them out!:

-A new Event level facing overfishing is available from today (14th) to the 23rd, which is 11 days for you to rescue those fish from the overfishing oinks!

-A limited-time spell has been released, which causes fish to fall from the skies! “Pfft- when fish fly!” you may ask- oh, is that so? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_fish

-A special sale in the shop allows you to purchase 80 Gems for $0.99 [0.89 Euros], which 100% of the donations go to WWF and rescuing our oceans!

Well, that’s all for now! If you will excuse me, I have some pesky polluting pigs to pop!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
  • CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Where did it go? Did the update, played a couple of levels, got asked to buy gems and refused, and the whole thing just went away. I restart the game and get the screen asking me to play, click on the check mark, and it just goes away again. Now I don’t even have the option of maybe saying yes to buying the gems.

Oh well, so much for those donations.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Did the same thing to me Cap. I was gonna donate and then it went Boom- gone.

Rovio_Bankler
    @bankler

Do you no longer see the WWF gem bundle in the shop?

LSALT007
    @lsalt007

After all of these updates that have increased the price of EVERYTHING and the ‘King Pack’ RIPOFF/LIE I want to see a DONATION SLIP proving that they actually donated the money and it’s not a scam to get more $ since that seems to be ROVIOS ONLY care in the world right now and not the Oceans!! The only ‘Ocean’ Rovio seems to want to swim in is the one that Scrudge McDuck used to swim in…. Lol!! Sad but true…

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Mr. Bankler, I did find the gem bundle in the shop and even paid the money for it. Still not seeing how to play the levels. It just went away. Were there only supposed to be two levels?

Katydid
    @katydid

I have the same problem. After installing the update I had one WWF level. I played, went to the shop and donated the $1.00 to WWF. Never saw another WWF level. The Game starts with the fishnet full of fish. AB2 starts with release a net full of fish back to ocean Logo and then goes to the regular game.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Still no update and no access to those levels.

sammer48
    @sammer48

@katydid I had exactly the same experience, one level, donation and then it went missing!! @bankler when will this be fixed? Thanks

Katydid
    @katydid

If this is like the last update that caused many of us to crash it won’t get fixed for days. When they do fix it you are just out of luck for any losses.

Rovio_Bankler
    @bankler

The WWF level is a “one-off” event. It’s only one level, and when you have played it, it’s supposed to disappear and be replaced with the ordinary daily challenge instead.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@bankler I don’t know if this is true or not, but before the update was released an ad popped up saying something like “exclusive content” along with the details- I’m not sure because it came and went so fast. Is this true?

Katydid
    @katydid

Some have said they played 2 levels before loosing it?

Katydid
    @katydid

I had a pop up when I opened AB2 this morning. It was to play a level in the WWF quest. I won 100 blue feathers. My daughter had it as well. Hers was 200 red feathers. So if your game starts with a pop up don’t close it could easily be mistaken for a donate request if not read.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

It popped up in mine this morning for the second time. I decided to play it for the second time. I beat it for the second time. And right when I go to get my reward it failed me for the second time. Just gets stuck on the screen that says NEXT. Oh well, I expected it and it didn’t cost anything.

Djangosmum
    @djangosmum

This morning was the second time it has appeared for me too and happily it worked and I was rewarded with 150 silver feathers. If you are lucky enough to get the reward, it appears pretty random how many feathers you get.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Was able to do everything for the second time, and I got a second reward. 100 feathers for Red. I’ll take it.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Lucky for the folks who got feathers for rewards.. I had this event twice so far and BOTH TIMES I got a pig inflator…. phhhffffftttt

Katydid
    @katydid

So we got day one and the last day. How cheap can they get? This was for charity. So I guess that shows the only pockets they to fill are theirs!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I cleared the level a THIRD time today, got a third reward. 100 feathers for the Blues. Level up!

Aeshna
    @aeshna

image.png

When I click on this, it only shows normal screen, with the levels on.

Am I missing something? I’d have thought it would have given me the bonus level to play.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

If that pop-up appears, you only get a fish spell (recolour of Duckie Duck) to use in the next normal level you play. If it was the level there would be a “Play!” button.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

Stuck on a boss level is why I’m not seeing any card either! Thanks for in info. @smwforever45

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Interestingly, RIGHT NOW, six days after the cooperation ended, I got a video ad on Angry Birds Epic while farming for snoutlings which promoted this exact cooperation even though it already ended. I never saw this ad before.

Katydid
    @katydid

I wrote Rovio asking what happened to the WWF quests. My response:
    Kaybeach
    Apr 26, 12:40

What?!

Kay Beach
    [email protected]

> On Apr 26, 2016, at 2:45 AM, Rovio Entertainment Ltd <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > ## Squawk! Please do not write below this line ##
    >
    > Your request (#1264393) has been updated. =
    >
    >
    > To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow t=
    > he link below:
    > http://support.rovio.com/hc/requests/1264393
    >
    > You can also add a comment by replying to this email.
    >
    > ———————————————-
    >
    > Iida, Apr 26, 10:45
    >
    > Hi there,
    >
    > and than

That was the entire message! My response was huh?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Well the cooperation officially ended on April 24 so the only thing that surprises me is why they still advertise for it.

The only explanation I have for this is the message was cut off for whatever reason. It should go on like “and thanks for your reply. Blah blah bladder”, end with a signature and have a log of your conversation at the bottom.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum WWF Cooperation- Save the Oceans!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.