Wrong username..lost everything!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Wrong username..lost everything!

• Had been playing…went on yesterday and has come up with a different username and I have lost everything! Progress, coins…help. No response from rovio ….talk about an angry bird!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Duranie
    @april-harlow

Does anyone else use your device?

Check your Game Center (or android equivalent) sign in, and make sure you are you there… 😉

Those are the first ideas that pop into my head.

My husband and I shared a tablet for a time, and although we only played a couple games in common, it was always a moment of “What the what?” when we signed in after the other had played.

sticky pads
    @gecko88

i don’t think it is related to sharing device(s): my iPad is locked when i’m not using it and i lost my name, coins, rank/level, power-ups, et al

so i’ve restarted with a stupid name, at level 0.0

second time this has happened (1st was years ago), and Rovio’s response was as useful as “stand on your right foot, close your eyes, spin around five and a half times while whistling four John Philips Sousa marches and wait for nothing happening whether you fall down or not”

i don’t really care about ranking – but i am ticked about losing power ups and slings again since they require a shipload of wins to replenish- in the end there are much worse things that could have and have/happen(ed)

Sadly,

Buck (formerly sqrlynutz)

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Wrong username..lost everything!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.