Wizpig black curse

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Wizpig black curse

• Not sure if this is a bug or is intended, but on my game Wizpig’s black curse ability is so overpowered. It heals for like 15x the damage that is dealt, healing in the thousands, making it impossible to beat. The walkthrough video apparently showed the black curse healing 0 every time…no wonder it was so easy in the video…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@tinsleyjamaal Use Tricksters (Blues) to remove the leeching effect from allies. Wizpig will never be able to heal.

Protodad
    @protodad

Even so, it seems he was buffed compared to when the video was shot. At level 16 with the exact same setup (slightly different weapons but the same for many) red bird deals far more with his rage ability than mine does. In addition, the first three times I attempted it, Demon Wizpig waited 2-3 turns before starting the countdown. Now he starts it first turn. Dealing 4400+ damage is near impossible to pull off in three turns (I average about 1000 per turn at best with all buffs).

I plan to stun lock him with Blues to make it easy but I wonder if something has changed in recent updates.

tinsleyjamaal
    @tinsleyjamaal

the first wave is just a huge potion drain. you can’t heal enough to keep up and deal damage at the same time.

The Red Bird
    @redpaladin

Something did seem off. I did the same thing and came up about 1000 hp short like 3 times. I finally beat it when white’s weapon sleep (8% chance) procced TWICE before he could explode lol… Even then, I was cutting it pretty close… My red was also hitting for harder than the video. (I’m on Iphone)

Protodad
    @protodad

I beat him last night with a stun lock. Essentially went in with 12x 50% rage potions. Started the round with blues rage and then repeated that 2-3 more times. Since you stun from turn 1, he never summons allies and he is always the target of the stun. Prince has to land the last hit, but you can damage him until he stops taking damage with the other bids.

Also, might be a bug, he doesn’t display the stun animation properly. Often he shows as stunned after a turn has gone by even though he isn’t.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Wizpig black curse

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.