Wish Rovio would do something with all of the coins we have collected…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Wish Rovio would do something with all of the coins we have collected…

• I currently have over 104 million coins…. I wish Rovio would come up with something for us to exchange for gems?? Tokens?? Missed bots??  accessories??  I remember when I first hit a million coins… The OMG factor set in…. Now it’s just another useless stat on my board..

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

Tell me about it, I’m currently sitting on 58 million coins and growing. only time they get used is when I get a new tf and got to do upgrades.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

They have been saying for awhile that they are working on something for us to use coins on. Hopefully it will be ready soon. I got up to 90 million a couple days ago.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

last time i check i had 305 million coins i wonder if i didn’t stop playing the game how many i might have now?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

1 Billion and counting. I hate it when they promise something but don’t deliver it. Also, I think by stiff to use coins, I think they mean new bots so that you can use your coins to upgrade them. That’s what I think as they are full of a-holes to redeem themselves.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Wish Rovio would do something with all of the coins we have collected…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.