Winning streak match no 3

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Winning streak match no 3

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • HaoleDave
    @haoledave

Probably a ploy to get you to use your spells and/or spend gems to make it to Match 4. I always have to use spells on that level.

Crash
    @gdog1208

I usually use spells on 3,6,7. 5 can be tough too. Don’t matter anymore since you now have to play people 30 levels above you. I guess my birds are forever level 9. This keeps up then I am done. There is no longer any way to advance.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

Once I hit streak 5, all my opponent’s birds are 16 with spells. Not so great considering I’m 12-14s.

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

In my case, round 3, 5, 6, and 7 opponents are maxed out. Nonetheless, I whoop them. They don’t even bring their spells!

Jim151
    @jim151

Once I hit streak 5, all my opponent’s birds are 16 with spells. Not so great considering I’m 12-14s.

Me too, only I’m 9-10. I once took all my spells, plus the free video bird, and finished 4 mil behind.

Jim151
    @jim151

Currently on a new match #3. after 4 swings of the bat, I’m down 6.5 mil to 2.6 mil. This may beat my current record of losing by 4 mil.

Jim151
    @jim151

Well, after the free video bird, and 3 more for 60 gems, I lost 11.3 mil to 10.8 mil.

And it’s not just that you re facing birds 3-4 levels above you, it’s that they can’t be playing the same game. On this latest match, I started with one small house with 2 pigs in it. I hit it with my elder silver Bomb, and wiped out every last piece for the maximum score. I got ~ 750,000 points. The opponent got 1.7 mil with their first strike. That’s not possible unless they were playing a totally different room with way more point potential.

Jim151
    @jim151

Man, what is the deal here? In addition to the other issues, it seems like they have ramped up the difficulty to 11. I always get the worst possible birds for the situation. Spells are all but useless: pig inflator does nothing*, hot chili always targets the bird likely to do the least amount of damage. mighty eagle is always the last card revealed, and at that time all the buildings are highly re-inforced. Whenever the bar fills up, the weakest available card is always the one replaced. Opponents, no matter how weak, score 5-7 mil, making a score of 7 or higher extremely difficult.

*by that I mean, the inflated birds never do any damage.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Pig Inflator have managed to clear the level few times for me by itself. It all depends on what is the layout.

You shouldn’t use Hot Pepper as your 1st shot for the level under most circumstances. You use the pepper to get at places that are difficult with the normal birds.

Jim151
    @jim151

You shouldn’t use Hot Pepper as your 1st shot for the level under most circumstances. You use the pepper to get at places that are difficult with the normal birds.

Sure, but what do you do when faced with a sturdy stone building and your choices are blues, chuck, and hot chili?

Jim151
    @jim151

Pig Inflator have managed to clear the level few times for me by itself. It all depends on what is the layout.

Sure, but I’m talking about lately. In the last few days, every time I use it, it does little to no destruction.

max
    @max-thunder

1 and 3 are a bit harder but not by much. You have to approach them differently … sometimes working backwards is all it takes.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Winning streak match no 3

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.