Win a Season with Deceptihogs?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Win a Season with Deceptihogs?

• Hi all. I was wondering how is it possible to win this trophy when team Autobirds are winning by millions more pigs?

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
  • We managed to get the legendary number: 69.

ABT
    @abt

I’m digging this back up again.

If everyone chooses Deceptihogs this season (Season 3), would all their popped pigs count towards the Deceptihogs total? Or do you have to play as a Deceptihogs TF for it to count?

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Their popped pigs would go toward the Deceptihogs total.

Kinda wish they’d offer a TF for joining one side or the other since that would at least make things a bit less one sided. (Ex. Join Autobirds and you can unlock Ratchet at level whatever, Starscream is locked. Join Deceptihogs and you can unlock Starscream at level whatever, Ratchet is locked)

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

After autobirds won the first season,  I picked deceptihogs in s2, figuring all those autobird winners would try for the other achievement,  but boy was I wrong. I wonder if it’s filled with bot “players” who default to autobird?

Pako
    @pako

@fortressmaximus, I did the very same under the same assumption. My conclusion is that they all went for the next achievement: win 2 seasons. Now, I have no clue which side to pick next time round.

CougRon
    @cougron

I don’t think I’ve ever seen where they’ve fully explained how the algorithm supposedly worked. I’ve been under the assumption it’s rigged; either the algorithm is faulty or everyone picks the heroic side and it’s not possible to win with deceptihogs because not enough people are not going to choose to not be heroic.

ABT
    @abt

I’m going for TEAM DECEPTIHOGS FOR SEASON 3! Who’s with me??

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Anybody in yet?  Which side is already overwhelmingly in the lead?

Pako
    @pako

I am in. They are at 50% each, with the deceptihogs slightly in the lead.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Thanks.  I think I will just go deceptihogs every time from now on until they win one.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

I took Deceptihogs not even thinking about the trophy, i wanted the 10% damage not 10% defence lol.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@ethan2011 10% damage good for weak players, who joined game last months and even don’t know about Challenge run.

10% defence ftw, thats why Autobirds will always win.

Just 10 gems from quest or 10% defence in Challenge run during 2 months? And you guys chose pigs side? Just lol.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I don’t generally take much damage other than occasionally in spark run, so an extra 10% defense is irrelevant to me.  I don’t play the challenge run, never unlocked it.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@fortressmaximus usual nodes too easy even for any 3lvl TF’s, so no point to talking about extra 10% damage or defence. Even +100% mean nothing here. Spark run usually done by some best TF’s + bonus one. Mirage or Blaster don’t need also those poor 10% dmg or def. But at Challenge run those 10% defence let you reach safe zone more often and can make run way longer. Avoiding playing Challenge run is robing yourself imo.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@papakarlo, lol, ok, I guess I am missing out.  Even there, I’d be surprised if 10% of anything makes any noticeable difference.   To me it doesn’t in the other aspects of the game.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@fortressmaximus +10% defence for best armored TF in ABTF = good boost in defence, which help alot at Challenge run.

ABT
    @abt

Finally able to complete this trophy. Now I have all 99 completed:

I can see the 2 new Primepass TFs for Season 4 (in Officers squad) added already.

Asen_77
    @asen

Season 5 is coming! Which team you will join?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@asen I’ll join Autobirds.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Deceptihogs again

ABT
    @abt

I’ve won in both now and completed all 99 achievements, so it doesn’t matter a much anymore.

I noticed that..

• the winning side gains pigs as a bonus at the end of the day
    • the losing side gains coins as a bonus at the end of the day

I’m actually tempted to pick the losing side since I’m burning coins more than pigs due to Sparkrun!

Asen_77
    @asen

First 3 wars was with Autobirds. This season I am with Deceptihogs, so I will win war with them too, so doesn’t metter for me either. Just lets get on one side to be on a winning side again.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Win a Season with Deceptihogs?

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.