Will Nemesis Prime be readded this halloween

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Will Nemesis Prime be readded this halloween

• So I noticed the image of the game is nemesis prime, who I read came out last Halloween. I was not playing back then, and was wondering if he will be available again this Halloween or at a later date. Either through a Halloween event/ other event or through buying the character with gems, would be nice to have old characters re- released.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

many people hopes for another retry to gain that iconic TF I am also one of them that i want him to complete my collection.

Mp127
    @mp127

Technically, it would’ve been the first time Nemesis is available through the event. Formerly, he was buyable only in the bundle for real money. So saying that he’s going to be available “again” isn’t in 100% correct.

I hope that the fact Rovio has given all event TFs but Nemesis now, doesn’t mean that they’ll repeat the story, though rereleasing Halloween accessories gives me more confidence that it’ll be an event.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

He HAS to reappear, not that I’m dying for him to return or anything (OK maybe I am a bit), but by the fact that it’s Halloween and he is the ONLY Transformer not to reappear during this event for sale proves that Rovio is indeed saving him for the next event (if no other events pop up prior to the Halloween event, that is)

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Rodimus is also just like Nemesis Prime, a buyable transformer before but now you can get him through events. I do hope that Nemesis Prime will appear for the Halloween event.

Phillips
    @phillips

With everyone talking about Nemesis and their desire to get him. Rovio may re-release him but he might once again only be available by direct purchase.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Will Nemesis Prime be readded this halloween

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.