will gold pig castle stay after the event is over? (Resolved)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum will gold pig castle stay after the event is over? (Resolved)

• I have beaten gold pig castle at 5pm (EDT) and the clock showed 23:59:xx left, but I am wondering that next battle will be after the event is over.
    Do you have any idea will the gold pig castle stay?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mingkee27 — I’m assuming since I slipped a few hours on the GP Dungeon that I won’t get another chance at it.
    BTW — Are you “VenonTeamIsFun” in the arena? I am in the stone league. Are you still in stone? If you are VenonTeamIsFun, I just got you as an opponent. Your banner has health of 13462; you are level 45, and all your birds are rank 10. Your rating is 843, and there is no way I’m fighting you.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@MVNLA2
    100% correct.

Anonymous

@mingkee27 My guess would be no. Thinking after the event ends that the Mini Map will likely be removed the dungeon probably will too unless they add it to the main map. They likely won’t though because the dungeon is a bit OP. 10 gold and over 400 snouts a day is a lot for an everyday thing.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Here’s my idea: We keep ourselves on the mini- map when we end off tonight. Then we just leave it there and DO NOT exit the game. When we wake up tomorrow, we will see what happent!

Anonymous

@flying-falcon You might crash the game doing that! :D

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@flying-falcon
    You will notice “game synchronized” message when you turn the machine back on without exit the game first.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

The dungeon is probably going to be weekly and the mini map will still exist but you won’t be able to farm stone guard because there is no event.

TomC
    @tomc

For sure the minimap will disappear along with this special dungeon since the event will have ended. It may return in a different event but can’t imagine it being a permanent daily/weekly.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Aaaannnd the answer is: The mini map and the GP dungeon seem to have disappeared. If anyone finds the dungeon, please let us know.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Is the Stone Guard now for sale in McCools shop? I can’t tell, because I already have him.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Here is the define answer:
    The portal is gone. If you entered the Gold Pig Castle after 1600EDT, you’re out of luck.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum will gold pig castle stay after the event is over? (Resolved)

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘will gold pig castle stay after the event is over? (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.