What do you think about new update?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What do you think about new update?

• Do we want to know about top hacker clans?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

Did they reduce the daily feather reward by half? Or was it just me?

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Also had my daily feathers reward reduced. I wouldn’t say all the top clans are hackers, quite a few good ones I see in top 100 as well. Love the feats, keep me busy forever now. Wish they had some new ones though, not just increasing the numbers. Love knowing what clan people are in arena, seems I’m up mostly against leaders. Now it seems you can directly buy black pearls through the clan, changes things a bit.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Yes feathers are half, can’t sign on my clan right now…where my chats are there is another name…where my co lead spot is some random person not even on our team is in my spot. Half the photos have question marks….everyone that was in my arena has switched…to new people, I think something wrong!!! Lol

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Is AB 2 Being hacked??? My name to my friends keeps changing…and some of their names when sending a gift has changed. Plus still have the issues I posted 6 hrs ago

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Hey, the new feature “clan chest” (yes, a very nice player at my clan)  stays on for 24hs, but the prizes are gone like in 30 seconds so… what’s the point? Game keeps calling to get prizes all day long… and nothing left in the chest!

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Sometimes it helps to clear the cache (close game, go to applications, clear the cache – do not clear the data, or you will lose your scores – restart your device) @heatherbird

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Thanks, if only!! Something was going on with AB 2 because I got rewards…as far as can’t open clan page. I was being funny and put my age as 3, jokes on me you can’t be on a clan or battle age 7 and under. Lol

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Aww our chest was full for about 2 days, many players on our team are really new or don’t play 24/7 like a handful of us. Good to know about the chest…

SmokyG
    @smokyg

Since the new update, I have not been able to get into the boot camp. It says it will unlock at star power 999! I will be old and grey by that time since I only have 99 star power. I lost all my spells because I had to reboot and clear cache settings on the first day of the update, logging in just made the Google play log in spin and reboot itself. Once I cleared the cache I was at least able to log in

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What do you think about new update?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.