Why not join a German clan???? (even though you don’t speak Deutsche))

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Why not join a German clan???? (even though you don’t speak Deutsche))

• Ok…. some of you may remember me… Stocktoad…from regular AB.  Well, I started playing AB2 quite a while ago and never looked back.  Anyway… when I started in AB2, I had a hard time because with a low flock power (in the 200-300 area) I couldn’t find a clan that would take me.  I somehow found Auf Die Flitsch which is a German clan.  They didn’t care about my low flock power, as long as I made the minimum number of points on events. I always did, and now I have been a member for something like 2 years.  Anyway,   It really is kind of interesting being in a German clan.  I have learned how to use Google Translate and can now communicate pretty well.  There are maybe 6-8 people who speak only English in the clan.  The Germans, (for the most part) understand English quite well.  Oh….. just to prove that English only speakers can do well in Auf Die Flitsch,  I am now the leader.  My co-leaders are bilingual.  So….. why not take a walk on the wild side and join a German Clan.   You might like it.  We need members because one person with 11 avatars left the clan because he couldn’t make minimum points (even averaging out)  with the 11.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Stocktoad
    @stocktoad

Basically, one person has 11 different accounts.  The one person plays all the accounts, and they all have different names. This is only a problem in a clan because all the people in the clan have to work together to reach point goals.  Generally if a person is (for instance) on vacation, it isn’t a big problem, but if that one person makes up over 20% of the clan then it is a big problem.

This is more than you wanted to know, but…..the term avatar began being used because in the past it was advantageous in clan verses clan battles to have about 6 members that had really low flock power.  So…we called those members avatars, because they didn’t score much of anything, and they didn’t collect the gems, feathers, etc. when the clan won a battle (so their flock power would remain super low) The scoring is different now on clan battles, and these low flock power  accounts are not useful anymore.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

lol I think you’ve been with ze germans for too long. In the English speaking world we call them “dummy accounts”

Stocktoad
    @stocktoad

LOL…..and you are probably correct.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Why not join a German clan???? (even though you don’t speak Deutsche))

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.