Why is Bomb so weak?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Why is Bomb so weak?

• For Bomb, he has two SS items and one S item, but everytime I battle someone, he always loses! Just now I lost to a player with two rank b items and one rank a. Does anyone agree with me that Bomb should be buffed? I don’t have this problem with any other bird.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@dstar21 What are your Bomb and his items’ stats? What numbers do you usually get with Bomb after the timer runs out?

tantan
    @tantan

I’ve always considered my Bomb one of the best birds, he was nice to play with even without SS equipment and gold skills.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Bomb is my powerhouse for normal bird fights, but despite collecting a significantly larger amount of shield than my opponent, my opponent will sometimes deal more damage despite having an item that is rank A or lower, even though my Bomb has a fully upgraded A weapon. But I can’t tell what’s the problem, since I can’t actually see my opponents’ attack power values, only the damage they’re dealing.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I discovered that the amount of damage a bird deals is the attack value : 10 (before the opponent’s defense is broken or when both birds get angry)

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Bomb used to be the best fighter along with Matilda (both have turtle and monster hats).
    Red has the best potential if you have attack and defense based on how many Red panel cleared, and increase Red appearance skills.
    If you’re lucky enough, you can achieve up to 1400 damage. No joke.
    The reason why is all Red panels are cleared when you can line up 3 or more, and, on top of that, if you manage to use sabotage or fever, you can box up you enemy as long as you make 3 same panels lined up.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

I feel Bomb is strong.. If I got 1 shot to win the game, I’d pick him. Probably coz I got Golden Kaijuu hat and Lightsaber..

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@mingkee27 You line up FOUR panels to do that (or five+ if you use the angry panel). But if you have an item giving random angry panels, then that would work.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Why is Bomb so weak?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.