Why don't the scores change for entire league last day of tourney?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Why don't the scores change for entire league last day of tourney?

• I’ve noticed this the last two weeks. Last week I was #1 Saturday, expecting there would be challenge on Sunday, and nada score changed all day Sunday! Odd. Same this week, I made note of Saturday’s scores in the gold league, being #8, played 4 hours today, couldn’t get ONE additional point on any level. PUs or not. Scores remain, for all, same as yesterday! This is really suggesting this is rigged.

Would like your thoughts! As I am beginning to think I am playing in The Twighlight Zone.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • MJ
    @mjdur

Once u get to diamond none of the cheater scores are changed. Rigged has to be and sometimes posts to forums are added

Ragnar
    @ragnar

Thank you for your reply! This makes me not want to play to be top in a league, anymore. Or buy PUs. It was fun for a while, before Gold.
    I can’t believe the majority in a league cheat, or are even real players. I mean I believe it, but sad. Very. I guess I’ll go back to Seasons.

revCarl
    @revcarl

If you wanna go to a lower league you could always do what I did: play one level, forget about it the rest of the week, and get dropped a league down lol

Ragnar
    @ragnar

Thanks @revcarl. I would like to be top in the league and earn the coins vs buying them. It sounds impossible, right?

Oh well, it is still a blast to play. But Rovio has to know I will not give them $ for PUs if it is so rigged.

Evening!

Bill
    @dollarbill2208

I have paid hundreds of dollars to Rovio, which I am not happy about, so I have revolted, and now resort to cheating methods to receive power ups. I enjoy the game, I want high scores, but I refuse to pay any more money.

Ragnar
    @ragnar

Why resort to cheating? Why not just quit playing? Sad. For us honest folk that just want to enjoy the challenge.

The leagues are a bust.

Bill
    @dollarbill2208

Because I play in a community of cheaters. They all seem to be pretty nice folks, they just cheat. And I enjoy the method. I used to play legit, and I enjoyed it, and I was good at it. But still, I have grown to prefer my cheat methods. I still enjoy the game, which is why I still play it. I find I can play it more since I never have to pay for power ups.

Ragnar
    @ragnar

Yeah, I am sure the cheaters, you included, are ‘nice folks’. You ruin it for the rest of the non cheaters, to be sure.

Bill
    @dollarbill2208

Can you explain how I am ruining it? I have never played against you, and indeed, only just met you. It’s not my intent to start an argument. I just want to be informative. I think that’s what everybody deserves.

Maybe it’s better to think of it like Republicans and Democrats. They’re never going to see eye to eye, and neither is ever able to convince the other that they are correct, or have the moral high ground.

SweetP
    @sweetp

@ragnar, please no bashing. This is a friendly website for ALL ages, young and old alike. Take it offline, if you must.
    Thank you!
    Side note: Ragnar Lothbrok? Love that show!

Ragnar
    @ragnar

Sweetp! Yes, Ragnar Lothbrok! Fantastic show. Agreed.

Ragnar
    @ragnar

Another last day to this weeks tournament and despite playing for hours today, I can not improve my score by even a point, PUs or no PUs. I am in Gold, 2nd place. What gives? Is it my imagination?

stosh
    @stosh

If you can not improve your score on the last day then you probably reached the height of you capabilities earlier in the week. I usually increase my scores slightly on Sunday but do not spend as much time during the week as I used to. I try to stay away from the red arrows. It is not so easy to do in Gold League as I do not use any Power-Ups. That is my choice just as cheating is a choice for others. Each method has its own challenges and limitations.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Why don't the scores change for entire league last day of tourney?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.