Why does AB2 always return to my IPad home screen so often?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Why does AB2 always return to my IPad home screen so often?

• I have been having SERIOUS issues with AB2 exiting from the program back to my IPad home screen after each room is complete or I try to get an extra bird or extra life…

Any thoughts, folks?

Genbuhaku63

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@genbuhaku63 — Which iPad do you use? The older ones do not have enough RAM to run the newer versions smoothly. It may help if you hard close all apps running in the background (including AB2), then do a hard power-off of your device, wait 20 sec, power up again and start over. If you are playing on an older device you may need to do this several times a day. A quicker version is just to hard close all apps running in the background; that may work if you have recently done a hard power down.

Mokkletje*VDF
    @monac1000

Thank you for the information. Having the same problem with my mini iPad.

Circlerev
    @circlerev

Please note that Angry Birds 2 requires at least 1 GB of RAM to run. It is optimized for iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad Mini 2, iPod Touch 6th Generation or newer.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Why does AB2 always return to my IPad home screen so often?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.