Why am I getting forced ads now in the regular campaign levels?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Why am I getting forced ads now in the regular campaign levels?

• I stopped playing the regular levels because frankly, I get enough AB2 BS with the Arena and the DCs to last for one day.

However, last week I went on vacation and decided to play the regular levels while waiting for a plane (both trips).

Failing levels I get the pop-up to watch a video for an extra bird and “X” out because I’m not really interested in sucking bandwidth when I’m not on my regular connection. To my surprise, once the “2” appears upon returning to the map screen, an ad pops up and plays before I can even return to the game regardless of if I allowed it or not.

I know Rovio gets a kickback any time an ad plays. WTH is this and when did it start? It’s a new low…

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Soren Hecht
    @sorenhecht

It goes on several months at least. You get forced ads which you can’t quit at every level. Stopped playing the main game because of that.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Why am I getting forced ads now in the regular campaign levels?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.