Whuch level is it possible to go to before you have to pay up?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Whuch level is it possible to go to before you have to pay up?

• This game is pay to win but how far can I get without paying a dime of real money?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Nik
    @nik-handson

I’ve never spent any money, been playing fairly consistently for 3 years and have all main birds at level 44. I’d just recommend playing for fun and concede you’ll never catch any pay to play players.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

You don’t need to spend money. And you really shouldn’t. Also, the lower power your birds are, the easier the game is.

maverick
    @maverick78

Spending real money on a game full of cheaters isn’t advisable.

Dragonus33
    @dragonus33

?? The more power you have the harder it gets?

Johnny the Angry Birds Boy
    @johnny-the-angry-birds-boy

The title should be Which not Whuch.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Yes, the more power you have, the harder the game becomes. The game keeps adding extra rooms on each level as your flock power gets higher. There’s really no point in building up your flock power if you just want to have fun.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

You don’t ever have to pay, if you choose to do so, you choose to do so. Can progress quickly, but it’s not really a game to win. What is winning? Winning a clan battle? Can do that at any level? Beating the map? Don’t need levels for the map.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Whuch level is it possible to go to before you have to pay up?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.