Who Has The Worst Weapon In Angry Birds Transformers?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Who Has The Worst Weapon In Angry Birds Transformers?

• For me, the award goes to both Moonracer and Firestar. Sure, their weapons are good on towers and roboticized scenery, but it doesn’t work at all against pigs (normal, gunner, flying, or falling) or missiles. Even every character who has a different version of Heatwave’s weapon (and all of them are played by Terence no less) has a better weapon than Moonracer and Firestar!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

The most frustrating to me are the ones who just can’t even hit certain targets.   Like windblade and some others because they shoot into the ground, or some (can’t remember offhand) that cannot hit unicron because of the arc of their weapons.  That should be a bug to be fixed,  but in R/E’s mind I’m sure it just plays into “strategery.”  Also “regular” starscream is terrible against anything except TNT blocks.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Drift has a lame weapon.  Takes ages to reach intended target, if it does hit something not much happens.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Who Has The Worst Weapon In Angry Birds Transformers?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.