Who do you think the best character is in Angry Birds Transformers?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Who do you think the best character is in Angry Birds Transformers?

• A little over a week ago, I made a post stating who do you think the worst character in the game is and it got a bit of attention. I saw that Grapple (Crapple) was the most popular choice (4 votes).

Now, who do you think the best character is? I’d say:

• Menasor

• (Energon) Nautica

• Dead End

• Breakdown

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Blaster for sure!! 😎🙏

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Nautica, Blaster and Hound – followed by several others

If I had to pick only one it would be Hound.

ABT
    @abt

For me it’s Blaster. I have him fully overpowered at lvl 25 (+1238%)! I can finish a whole Spark Run at lvl 300 Difficulty, destroy everything, and get max Sparks with at least 2 hearts health left!

For the Challenge Run, I use Superion. I can usually hit  100-200K in points per run without even paying much attention.

Hound, Menasor, and Breakdown are honorable mentions.

Nemesis Hot Rod by far. Once you get him to a high enough level, his anti-gravity gun turns to an eraser gun as his shots actually delete EVERY STRUCTURE YOU FIRE IT AT FROM EXISTENCE.

Menasor and Cyclonus are honorable mentions though.

ADK38
    @adk38

Menasor walks though anything without a scratch. Lose a heart or two in spark run now and then

Nautica, not as thorogh as Menasor but always a win. Same with Warpath. Even if I have a l 15 Superion with almost full armor he doesn’t match the above

Thunder… something. Just fast and fun. As are a few other

Many are boring and the worst are slow too 😉

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Old school Energon starscream.

has some weaknesses, but nothing major. Means I’m still playing the game which should be probably important.

still can’t get over the little saying it does. Sounds like ” chicken Kiev”

i quite like chicken kiev, so that might have swayed it.

Entropy
    @entropy

Hello!

I just joined the Nest, and started ABT a few days ago, so I don’t have any premium characters. My vote is Blaster or Menasor. Hound and Nautica honorable mentions.

Excelsior

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Who do you think the best character is in Angry Birds Transformers?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.