White screen when asking help

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum White screen when asking help

• It seems an old server bug is back again, if I want to ask help to everybody the list will be blank, or I see the ship for a long time and then it will be blank :((

We had this error before… I just can’t defeat the golden monsters anymore now without using gems because they are level 40+.

Anubody else having this problem? Hope Rovio can fix this soon!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@deindiaan, you’re most certainly not alone! While I’m no where near lvl 40 Pigs (I only work during our Tax Season from January to mid April, so I’m playing less), I too need help when Rovio throws those occasional horrible boards where there’s nothing to match when facing a Super Pig. Why is it those really really terrible Boards with literally very few matches don’t appear when facing the much weaker regular (green) Pigs?

It’s after 10:00pm here, so it may be time to stop playing while this works itself out.

… crossing fingers & toes that Help works tomorrow

Hugo
    @huges

I have the same problem!
    However I also have a much WORSE problem since they put the new upgrade in.
    They took away LOTS of my items.
    I took advantage of the limited Stardust items in the slots and bought up big. I had 5 star bomb Stardust, 2 star Chuck, and 1 star for every other bird except Stella.
    I have also lost my Gold shield from the last 4 Arena’s, as well as my ship items from the last pig Event.
    Furthermore I have lost several other equipment such as Red’s Monocle, Matilda’s 2017 panel-up, Stella’s Golden chocolate stick, and 4 star Blue’s tusk knife. There’s others I cannot think at this moment.

I have put in a ticket, but I am just dumbfounded as to how this could happen.
    I just hope I get my Valentine’s BOW back when the super monster pigs are unleashed in the current event.

Is it Rovio’s bug or a hack who knows???

Coincidentally I was tagged in a recent thread here, asking whether I still played and whether they could buy my account. The original post was edited from moderators I believe, but it seems rather suspicious as it occurred just before my items went missing.

Hope EVERYONE’s bugs are rectified soon.

It does beg the question though: With all this speculation that trading can occur: What happens if hackers have the ability to get into your account and then trade your items to their accounts? Food for thought.

I would STRONGLY advise everyone to screenshot all their items, just in case something like this happens to others. That way you may have all the proof of the items u once had. I am not fortunate to have such evidence, so who knows what will prevail.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Well this morning on iPad when I found my 1st Pig I noticed another Pig needing help so I obviously thought it was fixed, but no…………. it’s not fixed. I’m now playing on iPhone needing help with a Super Pig & all I get is the blank blue screen. At least last night it was the “now loading icon” so it appeared it was trying to reach the Server, now when hitting the “ask everyone” it’s not even trying. The blank blue screen immediately pops up.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

The help function seems to be working again, you have to try a few times then the list will pop up.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@huges

Losing your items is a disaster… hope they can fix this for you! I know how much you play and how skilled you are, good luck!

Anonymous

Amigo me pasa lo mismo, y es odioso, mas porque yo nisiquiera puedo con los cerdos dorados que me salen actualemnte :( y sin pedir ayuda no pobre avanzar, por favor Rovio arreglen esto por el bien de sus jugadores.

Anonymous

Yo juego todos los dias en mi iPad, pero aún no soy muy fuerte para los cerdos que me salen, es una verguenza lo que esta pasando eñe gringos :v

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum White screen when asking help

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.