Which Devices do you use and Bugs experienced

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which Devices do you use and Bugs experienced

• I use Galaxy Tab A and I have unlocked all regular characters while my second device is an Infinix Hot 3 where I have every character in chronology till Jazz.
    On my Infinix Hot 3, I can’t play due to the update problem the game has

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m still on a first gen iPad Mini. It works fine so far.

As discussed in another thread, I’m just hoping that this app will still continue to run on iOS 9 as my device is incapable of being updated beyond that.

I did briefly consider switching over to my Android phone, but I found that the screen is too small for me to play (combination of old eyes and fat fingers).

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

I also have a Galaxy Note 2 but I play Epic on the phone instead

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

I also have first gen iPad mini but not functioning of current

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

If you have device problems them you can post those problems

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer

I also lost progress on angry Birds transformers on an old device in 2014 and optimus prime was level 10. We all have suffered from sudden data loss so we understand that you are not happy about it

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgaming I my case, I didn’t “lose” it. Pawel and Stefan erased/reset my progress on Angry Birds Epic thinking I was cheating when I was not (when there are cheaters whose progresses are never reset). Losing and forcefully being reset are two different things.

Not being happy is an understatement. More than 2 years of legit Epic game progress was deleted in one second. I despise those two with every ounce of hate in my soul for wasting two years of life without even giving me a reason and even answering my emails.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which Devices do you use and Bugs experienced

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.