Which design for Angry Birds is the best in your opinion?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Which design for Angry Birds is the best in your opinion?

• As some of you may know, Angry Birds has had multiple redesigns in the past, I’ve always liked the original designs from 2009-2011, though I’m interested in hearing anyone else’s opinion.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

The original art will always be the best in my opinion, but if I had to choose another one I would definitely say the Toons/Go!/Epic design.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

Yeah, Toons is my second too. my others are:

3: Pre-Toons design. (Used in The Mighty Eagle animation and the Bad Piggies cookbook)

4: Chrome. Basically the original designs with more vector art, with some changes that basically ruin the feel of it for me. (Hal’s beak, Corporal Pig’s Helmet, etc)

5: Movie. took some getting used to, I can live with it being used in the animations from now on, but I still prefer my avians spherical.

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

The Mighty Eagle trailer animation is really good.
    I don’t like the movie style at all though and I would like to see the Toons art back.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

Good thing I’m starting to see the toons design being used more often. I’m not sure what Rovio’s plan is but right now I can guess it’s:

Toons – Main Design

Movie – Secondary Design

Chrome –  Retired

Original – Retired

Pre-Toons –  Retired

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

Sounds pretty good for me!
    It’s kinda sad to see they don’t use ABO art anymore though.

Spacething7474
    @spacething7474

Here’s how I’d rank them from favorite to least favorite (I like them all though).               Mighty Eagle trailer animation – the animation from the MTV commercial – Piggy Tales – Toons – The Angry Birds Movie – Chrome – Original – the animation of the first trailer – Stella Toons.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Which design for Angry Birds is the best in your opinion?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.